Sunday, October 18, 2009

A very Rojak post!!!!

I mentioned in my previous post that we went to St. Kilda for dinner last Thursday. It was this place recommended by Jack,

serving Potterhouse Steak and salad with your choice of mashed potato/ fried together with either a glass of wine/beer/soft drink at AUD14 every Thursday!!! (Pretty good deal eh?)

The place was hell packed when we reach there with Huey and Victor. The interior of the place was pretty unique with wall paintings/graffiti or whatever you called it...hehe~








Their really adorable menu!




The Potterhouse Steak!!
Quite yums actually!!!
You could choose between Mushroom or Pepper sauce.
(without any doubt, of cos I picked the Mushroom Sauce! heh~)




It was really fun actually to discover restaurants like such that offers such superb good deals. Who says you have to go effing expensive restaurants everytime for good food? hehe~
Not to mention, it's cheap as well!!!

Good food + Reasonable Price = SUPERB!!!!
*wink*



******


I am utterly superbly bored with my 2500 words assignment awaiting for me, where I am now stuck with 1200+ words!!! Hence, I am gonna blog on several things that are totally unrelated altogether!! hahaha~


Just showing my semi-formal camwhore shot
to prove I am in a serious assignment mood!!
WTH...ahaha~




Anyways, few weeks ago, William's friend brought something back from HK for me upon my request!!! hehehe...Been anticipating it's arrival !!!
Those who knows me well will know I have a round chubby face!! My face is ALWAYS round, especially when I gained weight, the fatness always first mark it's territory on my FACE!!! The cheeks start bulging, the double chins start appearing and the face starting to go rounder and rounder!!!

SO TERRIBLY ANNOYING and PISSING OFF !!!!


But, I THINK I found a solution to that!!!!


Discover this when I was flipping through HK gossip magazines!!!
Apparently the result is damn good!!
*2B For Face*








I've start using it this week, hopefully I am able to see some positive result at the end of the month!!! hehehe~
Should keep you guys updated whether my facial shape becomes smaller like I desperately hope!!! =p
*fingers crossed*



******


*sigh* It's the time of the month for me!!!! Which means stomach cramps, headache, and crazy PMS moments!!!! *double arghhh*

I hate it when my menstrual cycle visits me!! I sleep like a mummy (totally still and stick-like), I have no appetite, I get mood swings super easily, I cry SUPER easily, I camped at home in my comfy robe all day, I have no mood for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!!!

BF was sweet and caring enough to get me some herbs mix thingie from Asian Grocery two weeks ago because apparently drinking it every month is gonna make me feels better when I have my menstrual every month!!!
*blehhh...he saw his mum boiling it for his sister every month back when he's in Msia*


Not looking forward to drinking it!!
Not even one bit!!!




He's being such a sweetheart to even boil it for me after he finish his work today, which makes it totally no excuse for me anymore to refuse drinking it!
I mean it would be damn bad of me right? If I be a spoilt brat and refuse to drink it after he came home all tired from work but still have the patience to boil it for me?!!

So, I hesitantly superunwillingly obliged to swallow the whole bowl of the stinky soup down!! *It's really super stinky, trust me!!!*


I doubt anything with this shade of colour will taste nice AT ALL!!!
*pinching my nose and goes YUCKS!*




I am absolutely right!! The herbal soup turns out to be yucks, yucks and super yucks!!!!
Sigh, women are sooooo pityful!! Such great sacrifices every month!!! And imagine we have to brave ourselves to drink yucky stuff like this so we feel better (I don't feel better in any way though!!!)
OK, I might be OVERLY dramatic here, but the truth is, I hate this stuff!!!

Still, looking at the bf patiently waiting beside me with those hopeful puppy-like eyes. I dutifully down the whole bowl. Bottoms up. *sigh* I am good I know!! *pats self*

I had no appetite, so he tapao-ed this Yasai Salad for me which I never get bored of eating it!!
Did I mention I love my bf....like LOADS!!! mhuah!! hehehe~


*nom nom nom*
Dinner Time!!




Just out of randomness, a fugly picture of me!!!


Result of
Menstrual + Stress + Assignment + Sleep Deprived




Not a pretty sight yea?
=/

0 comments: