Friday, October 30, 2009

The BF/GF War!!! *rawrrrr*

I think whenever war happens between the bf and me, it always involve cars, more cars, shopping and Facebook!! Let me explain...

The top two favourite websites of my bf is www.carsales.com and www.firesports.com.....Both are websites on cars and car parts!!!
Everyday EVERYDAY without fail he will surf these two *super boring in my opinion* websites and sit there ogling at the screen for hours!!! And each time I pass by and take a peak, it is always the same thing, be it Honda, BMW, Nissan or what-so-ever brand..it is always the same kind of cars, just different colours (maybe) !! Or I will be starring at all sorts of tyre rims and engines/parts with him excitedly telling me bout those rims what 18 inch, 19 inch and what turbo, V8 and god-knows-what-other-terms-are!!!! *faint*
Plus, he can even talks to himself when he looks at those cars, 'wahhh..this is a great deal!!!!' or 'omg, the rims so ugly who will wanna buy ur car laaaa'


=__________="


I couldn't stand it one day and I asked him, "Aren't you bored looking at the same thing everyday? You everyday oso go look at carsales.com....U wanna buy car meh? What is so nice bout looking at those cars laaa....you keep go back n look at the same car everyday...Not sien (bored) one ahh?"

He replied, " You 24/7 oso hooked on ur Facebook lah...Not bored one ahh? Everyday go look at ppl's photos, go stalk ppl's profile...comment here comment there...Lunch eat what Today do what oso must tell everyone in your status....then suddenly go LOL there like crazy!!so 'mou liu' (too free nothing to do)"!!!!!

*speechlessssssss* I cannot win my debate with him!! Can never win!!! argh~ *frustrated* I soooo think Facebook and his retarded car websites are so different ok!!! And oh yea, my bf doesn't have Facebook!!! Like OMG right??!! Who doesn't have a FB account these days?!! Everyone has a FB account righttttt??!!! even my DAD has FB..... *bang head on the wall*

At least FB has all different Live Feeds everyday, new photos to see, new status-s to comment...so not like those car websites right? U just keep looking at the same four-wheeled thingie...so BORING!!!! but,
NOPE, I quote my bf, "FB are for 'pat gua' (nosey) ppl!!! FB is where rumors start, where everyone starts to gossip".....and he CLAIMS those cars are different, they have different type of engines and rims and speed!!! *vomit blood*


o_______O"



Then, after some thorough thinking, I finally realize, why I vomit blood leh? Lemme compare shopping with his cars and I got my answers!! I can never understand his cars madness like how he can never understand my love for shopping!!

Lets see, for instance I got a nice top the other day and the bf goes like,' I thought you have something alike?' And I goes, " I don't have ok!! That one and this one although same colour but different material ok!" And he will roll his eyes right AT me!!!
OR
I bought back this nice pair of pink heels from Tony Bianco with a cute bow in front, he will say,"U just bought this pink heels with bows in Vincci when u in KL what...why waste money buy the same thing?"
BUT, it is different ohkay ppl!! The pink heels from Vincci has bows at the BACK of the heels but the Tony Bianco has bows IN FRONT the heels!!! so, it IS different right? *hehehe*

Another best example, he keeps complaining I buy everything with ribbons or bows....he say he grew tired looking at my collection of heels and accessories cos all he can see is ribbons and bows!!!! But then right...I also always complain when he wanna add 'wing' to every car of his and always wanna change his tires/rims!! I feel wing or no wing, rims or no rims, the car still look the same what!!!!!
and also I secretly thinks, who will go add wing and change rims on a BMW!!!! BMW itself is classy enough d right anot??!!!
I mean, is like the same theory you go hang a Hello Kitty chain on ur LV bag!!!!! Who does that laaaaa!!!!!
And everytime he change something on his car, he will ask me nice anot?nice anot?!! I will just answer him frankly, Not nice!!!
Then he blames me for not having The Eye for beautiful things!! WTH, I am to be blame again!!! Life is so unfair right?!

But.....I still sayang my bf alot laaa!! hehe~


Is everyone showing their lame face now at the screen? Sorry la!!haha~

Anyways, I dunno what is the point of this post, I am just bored because today is suppose to be my Chapel St trip with Ying, and today is suppose to be a SUNNY day in Melbourne!!!! Stupid weather force me to stay at home blogging bout some really lame stuff!! hahaha~ So my dear readers, blame it on the weather for my lame-ness and randomness!! hehe~

0 comments: