Monday, October 5, 2009
A BIGGG HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY
(old d lahhh u)
to
Gan Chin Leng!!!

(old d lahhh u)
to
Gan Chin Leng!!!
A huge happy birthday to my number 1...who shamelessly ask for GUCCI from me as his b'day present!!! hehehe... *I know ur joking right???* =p
Poor guy was drunk by 3am when we have an early celebration in Seven on Friday!!! =p
Anyways, a friend I came to know during college in Malaysia and start hanging out more often when we fly all the way to Melbourne!!! A guy that never fails to make friends around him laugh with his funny behaviours and self-praise moments!!! *touching his own face and goes,"my face very smooth ok..smoother than yours...i use SK II one lehh..."*
hehehe~
May you have the greatest 24th Birthday and don't worry, I will wish you find your ideal and HOT girlfriend realllll soon!! hehe~ Although sorry laaa, I really dunno alot of girls so don't keep asking me to intro girls to u laaa ok? hehe~ May you successfully graduate end of this year and have a wonderful year ahead!!! =)
This may sound mushy but thanks for being straightforward and honest with every opinion and advice I need and on top of everything, thanks for being such a Great Friend. I know you r gonna bug me with pressie soon, and I promise I will get u something nice la okie? =p
"NOT GUCCI though!!! No money laaaa...."
Poor guy was drunk by 3am when we have an early celebration in Seven on Friday!!! =p
Anyways, a friend I came to know during college in Malaysia and start hanging out more often when we fly all the way to Melbourne!!! A guy that never fails to make friends around him laugh with his funny behaviours and self-praise moments!!! *touching his own face and goes,"my face very smooth ok..smoother than yours...i use SK II one lehh..."*
hehehe~
May you have the greatest 24th Birthday and don't worry, I will wish you find your ideal and HOT girlfriend realllll soon!! hehe~ Although sorry laaa, I really dunno alot of girls so don't keep asking me to intro girls to u laaa ok? hehe~ May you successfully graduate end of this year and have a wonderful year ahead!!! =)
This may sound mushy but thanks for being straightforward and honest with every opinion and advice I need and on top of everything, thanks for being such a Great Friend. I know you r gonna bug me with pressie soon, and I promise I will get u something nice la okie? =p
"NOT GUCCI though!!! No money laaaa...."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment