Sunday, October 25, 2009
23.10.2009
HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
to
US!!!!
♥ ♥ ♥
*******
HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
to
US!!!!
♥ ♥ ♥
Without realizing it, we have been together for 12 months!!! It's true where the saying goes, " Time flies when you are happy!!" hehehe~
This 12 months have been an incredible journey for me...Having you beside me is the sweetest and happiest thing I can ask for!! Thank You for your love, care and patience!!
You tolerate with me when I am in a bad mood, you pamper and shower me with loves and happiness, you are always there when I need a shoulder to lean on, you are forever there to share my feelings, to smile with me or hug me when I am sad!!! I couldn't ask for more!!!
One year is just a start of this journey, I know there will be more and more years to come!!!!
I Love You!! ♥ ♥ ♥
This 12 months have been an incredible journey for me...Having you beside me is the sweetest and happiest thing I can ask for!! Thank You for your love, care and patience!!
You tolerate with me when I am in a bad mood, you pamper and shower me with loves and happiness, you are always there when I need a shoulder to lean on, you are forever there to share my feelings, to smile with me or hug me when I am sad!!! I couldn't ask for more!!!
One year is just a start of this journey, I know there will be more and more years to come!!!!
I Love You!! ♥ ♥ ♥
*******
Since the bf have to work seven days a week and can't take any day off from both his jobs, we celebrated our anniversary on three different days!!! hahaha....quite bizarre I know!!!
On the day before our anniversary, we had a small argument!!! =( Actually it's just me throwing a tantrum, being inconsiderate and acting like a spoil brat because of the fact he can't take night off his part time job the next day so we could spend some time together!!! =(
He was quite upset as well because he try to cheer me up by getting me a bag (two bags actually, that's another story though) to surprise me and even plan to bring me out for a nice dinner. But, I just sulk all the way there and being a evil gf!! *sigh* I know is my bad la ok?
SORRY my dearie!!! ♥
I understand now you are trying your best to make me happy and you cannot abandon your duties and responsibilities just for an anniversary. Like I said, there's years and years ahead of us for more celebration right? =) ♥
Anyways, back to dinner. Silly me cheered up at 9pm plus and by the time I showered and got ready, it's almost 10.

All ready to be pop in the oven!

Looking yummy!!

I kinda regret for being *itchy-hand* trying to decorate my cupcakes with icing!
It end up looking quite eeky!
=(
*sob sob*
But, its the thoughts that counts right???!!
♥
My Cupcakes!
( K la, I know it looks NOTHING like The Cupcakes Shop laa...)
I think it looks QUITE nice lor actually!
=p

On the day before our anniversary, we had a small argument!!! =( Actually it's just me throwing a tantrum, being inconsiderate and acting like a spoil brat because of the fact he can't take night off his part time job the next day so we could spend some time together!!! =(
He was quite upset as well because he try to cheer me up by getting me a bag (two bags actually, that's another story though) to surprise me and even plan to bring me out for a nice dinner. But, I just sulk all the way there and being a evil gf!! *sigh* I know is my bad la ok?
SORRY my dearie!!! ♥
I understand now you are trying your best to make me happy and you cannot abandon your duties and responsibilities just for an anniversary. Like I said, there's years and years ahead of us for more celebration right? =) ♥
Anyways, back to dinner. Silly me cheered up at 9pm plus and by the time I showered and got ready, it's almost 10.
Most of the restaurants are bout to close, hence, we head to Chapel St. for dinner in
T.G.I Fridays!!
(Our anniversary is on a Friday, since we cant celebrate on that day,
at least picking this restaurant is a good choice gua??
LAME joke, dun mind me!!~heh )

FOOOODDDD!!!
(all the crying makes me hungry! hehe)
His Grapefruit Fling

My super yummy Strawberry Milkshake

Entree
Potato Skin baked with Cheese and Bacon
(sinfully good I tell you)

Basil Tomato-Tossed Pasta with Roasted Chicken Fillet

Jack Daniel's Steak with Shrimp
(godsmackingly awesome)

Dessert
Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownie topped with Ice Cream

While waiting for our food,
hehe~ cute lahhhh!

Forever Love
♥ ♥ ♥


(Our anniversary is on a Friday, since we cant celebrate on that day,
at least picking this restaurant is a good choice gua??
LAME joke, dun mind me!!~heh )
FOOOODDDD!!!
(all the crying makes me hungry! hehe)
His Grapefruit Fling
My super yummy Strawberry Milkshake
Entree
Potato Skin baked with Cheese and Bacon
(sinfully good I tell you)
Basil Tomato-Tossed Pasta with Roasted Chicken Fillet
Jack Daniel's Steak with Shrimp
(godsmackingly awesome)
Dessert
Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownie topped with Ice Cream
While waiting for our food,
hehe~ cute lahhhh!
Forever Love
♥ ♥ ♥
While he is busy working on our anniversary, I decide to bake him something sweet - CUPCAKES!!! =p
I NEVER bake in my life okie!! I can understand the philosophy of cooking but I never seems to get the idea of baking!!! ehehe~ Weird I know!!!!
Anyways, with some help from Huey, (Thanks Huey) I think my cupcakes turn out to be pretty good!! (for a first-timer!)
I NEVER bake in my life okie!! I can understand the philosophy of cooking but I never seems to get the idea of baking!!! ehehe~ Weird I know!!!!
Anyways, with some help from Huey, (Thanks Huey) I think my cupcakes turn out to be pretty good!! (for a first-timer!)
All ready to be pop in the oven!
Looking yummy!!
I kinda regret for being *itchy-hand* trying to decorate my cupcakes with icing!
It end up looking quite eeky!
=(
*sob sob*
But, its the thoughts that counts right???!!
♥
My Cupcakes!
( K la, I know it looks NOTHING like The Cupcakes Shop laa...)
I think it looks QUITE nice lor actually!
=p
He had a couple of hours free on Saturday afternoon where he normally spent sleeping at home!! (he claims he need the rest for extra energy to work later at night!). But, being a sweetheart, he decide to bring me to Harbor Town for lunch and shopping!!! YAYYYYY!!! (shopping part) hehehe~
In the car!

Much Better this time right?
(what's up with guys and taking photos? they never know how to SMILE DECENTLY!!)
but well, still...I like this pic la!! hehe~
♥ ♥ ♥

During Lunch
Why so Serious? =p
Hubby looking really good in the shirt I just bought him!
hehe~

Me!!

My pretty pink bag!
(I never know William knows how to choose bags one ok!!)
haha~ *wink*
Pretty good choice I would say!
♥ ♥ ♥
In the car!
Much Better this time right?
(what's up with guys and taking photos? they never know how to SMILE DECENTLY!!)
but well, still...I like this pic la!! hehe~
♥ ♥ ♥
During Lunch
Why so Serious? =p
Hubby looking really good in the shirt I just bought him!
hehe~
Me!!
Thank You!!! =)
My pretty pink bag!
(I never know William knows how to choose bags one ok!!)
haha~ *wink*
Pretty good choice I would say!
♥ ♥ ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment