Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!!!!

Did you guys went to party?
What did you guys dressed as?
Had fun?


Our initial plan is to head down to Seven for a Girls Night Out!! I even gets creative and sort of modify my clothes into some school-girl outfit just for the fun of Halloween and dressing up!! hehehe~





BUT, the crowd at Seven was hell crazy when we reach there at bout 12am!!! It's drizzling and everyone keeps pushing here n there. After some thoughts and discussions, five girls decided to ditch Seven and head for supper instead...at ChinaBar!! hahaha~ Definitely a twist to the night righttt? *smiles* I had plenty of fun though!


Woke up early today since the bf wanted to go to the temple located near Southbank for prayers! He's been having a tough year and a few unlucky incidents keep happening, hence, he feels he need to head to the temple to pray!
To be honest, my family is not very superficial and it's officially my first time doing a proper full ritual in a temple!!! =p I am a Buddhist but we don't usually go to temples to pray!! =/


The Temple




PeiHuan of the Day




Die die wanna camwhore with the boyf although he is driving! *hehhh*





My Halloween tonight is pretty boring. I wonder how you guys spend yours?
But, yours truly is in cloud nine now because her workaholic boyf FINALLY finally gets two days off next week!! All thanks to Racing Day being declared as Melbourne's public holiday!!! (gonna be one of the reason why I love Melbourne) hehehe~

Happiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! It's SUPERBLY difficult for the boyf to get days off and even UTTERLY impossible he can take a break from his work!! Hence, this call for some celebration or short trip for some relaxation and rejuvenation!!!! Can't Wait!!!!

Since I happil, shamelessly declare myself to be a vain-pot, I'm gonna end this post with a camwhore pic of me, with nerdy glasses!!!
*Very act-cute pose but wth, I like la! PLUS, I dun even wear glasses, it's just the glasses rim because I am vain laahhhh!!! hahaha~*

AND be thankful ok ppl that it is just ONE camwhore pic because trust me, I camwhored with my new camwhore tool (my specs) for like freaking long! =p
It's just I am too kind to not bombard you guys with my vanity!! =p So, just bear with me la..ONE picture only what!! *heh*

0 comments: