Friday, October 30, 2009
Today is such a great great weather, don't you guys agree with me? =p
I couldn't bear the thought of stoning at home in-front of my lappie with a bowl of Indo-mee for lunch on such a beautiful day, hence, I meet up Wilson for lunch!! hehe~
Not forgetting to get Gan his belated birthday present, something his majesty requested!! hahaha~
Even promising he will 'pretend dunno what is the pressie' upon receiving it!! hahaha~
The bangle he tries to look for!
(although I have no idea why he wants a bangle!!! damn gayy lorr!!)

(although I have no idea why he wants a bangle!!! damn gayy lorr!!)
Since Victor ffk-ed for dinner (cos he need to go his aud4 movie night...hehehe), the bf decided to bring me to Port Melbourne before dinner!! *excited* all thanks to the purrrr-fect weather!!!
Sunny and nice weather means I can wear something nice n breezy for a change instead of my boring fur jacket! =p
I LOVE sunny days!!
Sunny and nice weather means I can wear something nice n breezy for a change instead of my boring fur jacket! =p
I LOVE sunny days!!
Munching on fries while watching the sunset
WITH your loved ones beside you
is
BLISS!!!!!
I ♥♥♥....
The sky is sooooo pretty before sunset!! *sigh*
I soooo love watching sunset by the beach/pier!!!
I super love this photo of us!!!
With the sunset behind summor!!! SOOOO prettyyyyyy~
Thanks for this beautiful evening!!
ILY
♥ ♥ ♥
I HAVE to mention this in my blog, Thai Taste in Johnston St. have the BEST Tom Yum Soup EVER!!!!
I had it few times before and today for dinner, I bring the bf to try it out!! It's sooooooooo good I tell u!! A Must-Try!!!!! A whole big pot of GOODNESS!! =p
I had it few times before and today for dinner, I bring the bf to try it out!! It's sooooooooo good I tell u!! A Must-Try!!!!! A whole big pot of GOODNESS!! =p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment