Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Last Sunday, as planned, four girls happily trotted down to *Camberwell Sunday Market*, curious to discover their new spot for shopping!!! hehehe~
Ophy and Yinn

Ying and Me

Ying and Me
An empty carpark filled with stalls greeted us upon our arrival!! There's so so soooo many stuff!! Mostly vintage!!
Since I am not a big fan of vintage thingies (cos I dun think I look good in em), I start snapping photos here and there!!! I am in total glee at the sight of so manyyyyyy cute doggies!!! OMG!!! It's like an opportunity for all the owners to bring their doggies out to show off and socialize around!!!
See what I mean?
These two were HUGE!!!

These two were HUGE!!!
When the owner see u snapping photos of them, they are even nice enough to ask their doggies to sit and LOOK at the camera so u can have a nice cute photo of their dogs!!
Like THIS!!
So cute I wanna strangle it!!

Btw, pork pork,
Mickey's cousin is there too!!
I bet you miss Mickey alot!!
and I bet he forget u d! He just love daddy now!
hehe~

So cute I wanna strangle it!!
Btw, pork pork,
Mickey's cousin is there too!!
I bet you miss Mickey alot!!
and I bet he forget u d! He just love daddy now!
hehe~
Everything was like oh-my-god-cheap there!!! You could get a top for AUD1 or a nice jacket for AUD15... But of cos, don't hope to find brand new stuff here cos most are second-handed. It's still a pretty great deal anyways cos most of them are still quite new!! =D
See what I mean?

A great place to look for vintage bags, shoes, clothes and whatever vintage-ish stuff!
=p


Super old school Typewriter

Game Boy mouuuu anyone?
Can play old school Tetris on it summor ok!! Dun play play!!

So cuteeeee!!

By the end of the day, I manage to grab a few stuff for myself as well!! At a VERY good price too I tell you! I proudly got a BARDOT skirt for aud1, a KOOKAI cardigan for aud4, a BETTINA LIANO mini for aud10 and a ROY mini for aud20!!! How cool is that?!! All in almost perfect condition as well!!! =) Happpieeeeeeeeeeeee~

See what I mean?
A great place to look for vintage bags, shoes, clothes and whatever vintage-ish stuff!
=p
I am hoping to get a vintage Chanel but guess it's not my lucky day!!! *aiks* There's tons of old school stuff there!! hehe..I can't help to snap a few photos!!
Super old school Typewriter
Game Boy mouuuu anyone?
Can play old school Tetris on it summor ok!! Dun play play!!
So cuteeeee!!
By the end of the day, I manage to grab a few stuff for myself as well!! At a VERY good price too I tell you! I proudly got a BARDOT skirt for aud1, a KOOKAI cardigan for aud4, a BETTINA LIANO mini for aud10 and a ROY mini for aud20!!! How cool is that?!! All in almost perfect condition as well!!! =) Happpieeeeeeeeeeeee~
Manage to get a maxi from Portmans as well since they are having a 30% sales!! Loving my new blue maxi!! hehehe~
******
I am bored out of my ass already!!! Holiday suppose to be FUN and not boring!!! *sob*
but, it's absolute FAT chance I can get anyone to go out at this period of time where everyone is crazy busy with their assignments and exams!!!
So well, GOOD LUCK to all students out there and may this hell period get over A-S-A-P so everyone can holidayyyyy together!! hehehe~
******
I am bored out of my ass already!!! Holiday suppose to be FUN and not boring!!! *sob*
but, it's absolute FAT chance I can get anyone to go out at this period of time where everyone is crazy busy with their assignments and exams!!!
So well, GOOD LUCK to all students out there and may this hell period get over A-S-A-P so everyone can holidayyyyy together!! hehehe~
Labels: Shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment