Tuesday, October 20, 2009



Changed my blog layout as you can see. Thanks to dear Sylvia who tutor me how to change my blogskin and even send me this fabulous link of free backgrounds!!! *I am a computer noob, no joke!!*

Anyways, I heard something from her as well while we chat on MSN today.
And hereby, I really would like to say a big Thank You to this dear friend of mine, whom I have known since Form 2, a friend that never cease to care and keep in touch with me after all these years.

=)

Thank you for your faith and trust in me. Thank you for your honesty. I really cannot express how much I appreciate you for believing in me without even doubting me for a second, for taking me as a friend and be so frank and straightforward with me.

THANK YOU for being a GREAT friend. Faith, trust and honesty is what builds a great friendship. And I have to say, my dear friend, you are one friend I will always and forever appreciate!!!!

HUGXX~





******

I've stated my feelings about how I hate people who try to sabotage friendships and how I loathe those childish acts!!! Grow up for God's Sake!!! Stop living in that pathetic life of tryingtoohard to be the queenofbitch or the person you are hoping to be. You prove nothing to no one except how shallow and childish of a character you are!!


******


I am sooooo sleepy now I just want to crawl into my bed and sleep like a pig!! My stomach cramp is another reason that's luring me to keep looking at my bed. BUT, I have a presentation tomorrow and my slides are still looking super retarded AND I still have totally no idea on what to present bout!! Hence explain why I am here, blogging!!! hehehe~

May everything goes smoothly tomorrow, where Ying & I can do well in our presentation then it's CELEBRATION TIME babehhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! because.......

it's the END OF SEMESTER which means HOLIDAYS!!!!! which means.......

CHEONG-K SESSION on WEDNESDAY!!!

*Can't wait can't wait!!!*


So I am just gonna psycho myself with all the aftermath joy and happiness which will encourage me mentally to get over with this presentation A-S-A-P!!!!! =D

0 comments: