Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wisdom Tooth Part 2

Yeap yeap....I went for my SECOND tooth surgery yesterday!!! Terrible Terrible!!! I HATE dentist visit!!!

My friends were like:" WHAT??!!! ANOTHER one?? I thought you just went dentist two weeks ago??How many wisdom teeth you have wor??!!! "

o_____O"""

Yeshhhh I knowwwwww!!! Sadly two teeth cannot be taken out at the same time cos I wont be able to eat anything if I had both taken out at once!!! =(
So yeap..Twice the pain and twice the depression!!



Just a reminder how my cheeks look before the surgery
=p





The evil tray of tools that is waiting for me...Gleaming under the light and twinking evil-ish at meeeeee!!!

*Shiver shiver*





On my previous visit, I had THREE injections which already puts me in total agony!! What to do?? I HATE Hate hatee injections and needles!!! Especially looooong needles that's poking into my gum!!
AND the fact that the banana flavoured gel that supposed-ly will ease the pain doesn't work at all!! I still feel the stink and pain!! =(

This time....WORST luck!!!
it's FOUR!!! (arghhhhh) injections alltogether~~



One, Two




Three and...




Four!!





After one hour of opening my mouth WIDE...and hearing alot of weird sound AND feeling some sort of pushing and pressure in my mouth....and the aftermath where my mouth feels total tired and numb...
This is the result.........



*twinkle twinkle*
Nice??





Anyone feeling nauseaus or dizzy yet??
hehehe~



But,
PHEEeeeeeewWwwwwwww~~~~ All tooth taken out!! No more surgery needed!!!
I am so so sooooo relieved!!!
(still have a final visit to go...take out stiches n everything...) but aiyahhh...small potato laaa...compare to the bloody surgery I went through.. hehe~

The boyfriend tried to cheer me up after my surgery cos I was feeling miserable with a gauze stucked in my mouth!!



The BF: I ask you an IQ question ok?? Its superrr lame but damnnn funny...

Me: er...ohkayyyy..

The BF: U know that there's 26 alphabets alltogether right?? If ET (the alien) is gone, how many alphabets are left??

Me: I know the answer confirm is NOT 24 lahh.....Dunno la..How many?

The BF: 21!!! (sound damn smug)

Me: WHY??

The BF: cos ET needs an U-F-O to go away maaaaaa!!!!!!!

Me: ................................*swt*................................................ *LOL*



Got it people?? Got it?? Got it??


Dun *sweat* or show me The Look ok people!!

My BF is superrrrr LAME!!!! hahahaha~~ But the answer is soooooo lame that I end up laughing out loud, so he did make me laugh and cheer me up after all!!! =)

(It's STILL superrr lame though......)


AND horrifying-ly....my SISTER can answer it when I asked her!!!!
Gawddddd...Two of the most important people in my life are

LAMERS!!!!!!!
*grins*

0 comments: