Thursday, January 1, 2009
Whoa...in a blink, 2008 is OVER.. and
2009
is here......Time really really flies sooooo fast!! especially 2008!!! I never realize it till the pang of 31st December 2008 hits me!!! Shyttt...LAST DAY OF 2008 ALREADY??!!!!
So, before I blog about my new year eve celebration in my next post, I decided to do a review of my year 2008 !!! hehehe~
Year 2008 has totally flew past me like a bullet!!! Maybe because it's my first time away from home, first time on my own, first time having all the freedom I longed for, first time doing ALL sorts of things..When you are experiencing new stuff, time do flies more quickly I realize =p
I love and hate year 2008 for a few reasons....But lets not mention why I hate year 2008 because I would love more to jot down my happy memories of year 2008 AND feel happy when I read back this post years later !! (rather then feeling miserable cos of all those crappy things that happened right? )!!!
=p
I met a whole lots of new people and new friends..Some whom are always there for me and whom I came to cherish ALOT!!! They are forever there to cheer me up and make my days in Melbourne fill with happiness and less lonely!! I heart them alot alot alot!!!




(Can you believe she's actually my PRIMARY school fren, and her mum is my CLASS TEACHER!!! and we bump into each other in uni, same course, same class, same subject EVERYTHING!!! small world ehhh??)

(well, I know Jin is there and he is a guy, but well...its his b'day pic and his nickname is ahGirl..so shud be OK laa =p)
My 'buddies' that forever never fails to crack me up with their silly jokes!!
*heart*




(Do remind me its time for a new pic when U return from Hokaido my dear!!
This is taken wayyy long ago!! we need LOTSA new pics!!! )
hehehe~



Yes!! I do...Cherish~
C-L-U-B-B-I-N-G and D-R-I-N-K-I-N-G
and......
got D-R-U-N-K, experiencing hangovers....!!!

(Taken exactly on my FIRST time clubbing!!)




(Since he is my Number 1 and not forgettimg to mention,
the forever hot clubber!! AND being my college classmate as well,
hence, your face is up here!!! teehee~ )
celebrating my 20th birthday away from home!!! Got pissed drunk that night!!! But had a blast anyways!!! Thank You Guysss!!



To see ALOT of snowwww!!! and try snowboarding (endless 'pokai' moments though...)

(Not forggeting to mention, gonna be my sis's first time realllll awayyyy from home!!
Dear sis, Say goodbye to Malaysia and Hello Sydney (also 'Hello 24/7 of Maggi' everyday!!)
=p

I Love You b!!
and I hope year 2009 will be an amazing year for both of us, and I pray all your wishes and dreams to come true!!
Pray for every success in your life, a smooth year ahead and for you to be happy always!!!
-Message In a Bottle-
Hence, overall, year 2008 is a so-so year for me!!! alot things happened, but I believe things happened for a reason and I am willing to accept it, learnt from it and hoping for a better tomorrow!!!
So,
HAPPY 2009
to all my family, friends and readers out there!!! Have a Good Year ahead!!!
Love~





0 comments:
Post a Comment