Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ramble ramble ramble


"When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever."


A phone call from the boyfriend woke me up this morning. Which happens rarely cos we mostly chat in the afternoon or at night. But nonetheless, the phone call plastered a wide smile on my face. Small surprises as such are what seems to be more meaningful and I appreciate moments like this. *sigh*


I miss the boyfriend.


You guys could say I am whiny or a total pain or whatever. Truth is, I really miss him terribly lots! Having a BF that works like a robot AND would not on MSN under normal circumstances (who thinks MSN is a waste of time)
does not help too much with the situation.

Someone who actually prefer spending money on phone calls rather than text message makes me totally bewildered. hehe. But, don't get me wrong, I do enjoy those phone calls, its better actually to hear his voice rather then reading those messages. But, girls are complicated AND a pain in the ass! hehe (yeap yeap) I was hoping I could text msg with him sometimes just for the fun of it! =p

where in this case, my bestie thinks I am totally nuts!! haha.

I keep telling myself, in less than a month I would get to see my sayang. Its already January 8th today...

Time seems to pass extremely slow when you are missing someone tremendously. Right? Sadly, not much time will be spend with the BF soon because...

the workaholic blood in him has urge him to work from day to night, from MONDAY to SUNDAY starting from February! *definitely NOT looking forward to it! * hehe. Bluehh~


I am sorry for the rambling.

I am utterly bored! Stuck at home with no where to go because of my swollen cheek. It is the last thing I want to go out and attract weird glances from passerbys (or even worst, the chances of bumping into friends) while having an imbalance cheeks. =p

________


Btw, I am thinking to have a hair cut and redye my hair soon! Since I have my short hair, I just do not feel like leaving my hair long anymore! Short hair is much more easier to deal with don't you think? ( not forget to mention most of my friends feel I look better with short hair, INCLUDING the bf) *wink*

I usually go to The Met at KL Plaza for my haircut, but this time I feel like trying something new. Shawn Cutler perhaps? Isit any good? I heard it's pretty impressive (the price is too) =p

Still considering where to go. Will prob cut my hair in two weeks time. (Just in time for CNY). As for my new hair colour, Copper Red maybe? or Maroon Red? =p hehe~ Gonna pull TYY along for my haircut!! keke~ I need companian and adviser!!


Anyways, it will be my dad's birthday real soon. Thinking of what to give him as a pressie. I would love to make him another handmade card, but I left all my card making tools and gears back in Melbourne. So, I think it cant be done. *sadddd*

And since the BF gave me an iTouch as a surprise gift, I am now stressing on what should I get for him? Was thinking scrapbook but wat the hell, we are only 2 months old and there's not much photos to be insert. ( When I am chubby, I hate to take photos). Need some pressie ideas!!! (and don't worry about spoiling the surprise of whatsoever, my BF don't read my blog...he quotes " It's a girls thing!" *roll eyes at him* )

_________


What irritates me is when people start babbling stuff to my parents upon discovering and reading my blog!! Why isit so? Unlike you people out there, I happen to have strict and conservative parents (I still love them though) that will be horrified at the idea of me having a BF before I graduate or feels totally insecure that I seems to have more guy friends than girls!!

And since you guys are reading my quite private (apply only to my parents) and personal life, it would indeeed HELPS alot AND consider a BIG HUGE FAVOUR done. where I BEG none of you out there start leaking my blog info to some adults where the news will gradually reach my parents!! Trust me, my parents will go ballistic and bullocks if they know I have a BF!!

So, Please please pleaseee go gossip on other things rather than my life. Its quite boring actually! Go read some juicy gossips on Jessica Alba or Robert Pattinson and talk about it. They are public figures! THEIR parents won't go running and slaughter them if you guys think they are gays or bisexual! Like They Care!!

Unlike ME, I Care because it will be the end of my relationship IF my parents happen to find out about it.

So people, when you click on the icon [ X ] on the far upper right side of the page, forget what you read, zip your mouth & throw the keys away please! Thank youssss~


Enough of my loooong rambling with NO photos in this post!! Results of boredomness! teehee~


*wonder what the boy is doing now, probably watching his drama again!! hehe.*

I Mishh U silly boy!! *Love Love*


~Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but trusting them not to.~


0 comments: