Tuesday, January 13, 2009
It's 3.30am now
and I am WIDE AWAKE......
skype-ing with Kuan who is currently in UK!!!
hehehe...Endless topic..Endless chatter!!!! hahaha!!!
We talked about EVERYTHING!! and when I say EVERYTHING it realllyyy means
EVERYTHING!!!
=p
GOSHHHH.....I Miss him so so so much!!!!
It's like our regular tradition to meet up during sem break or when I am back from Melbourne!!!Be it lunch, dinner, a drink or just for a chat!!!
and I am WIDE AWAKE......
skype-ing with Kuan who is currently in UK!!!
hehehe...Endless topic..Endless chatter!!!! hahaha!!!
We talked about EVERYTHING!! and when I say EVERYTHING it realllyyy means
EVERYTHING!!!
=p
GOSHHHH.....I Miss him so so so much!!!!
It's like our regular tradition to meet up during sem break or when I am back from Melbourne!!!Be it lunch, dinner, a drink or just for a chat!!!
=(
hehehe... Anyway....Skype is soooo fun!!!!blehhh...
This is how he looks when his GF Jamie MSN him!!
hehehe~~
The *I am inlove* Look!!

Him sipping his home-cooked porridge while skype-ing with me!!
hehehe~
Funny guy cooked almost half a pot of porridge JUST for himself!!
blehhh~haha

A VERY excited Teck Kuan giving me some flirting tips and figure of speech to
make my BF happy!!!
(William shud thank Kuan =p)
hahahahaha~
LOL!!
(My face is realllyyy small here. cos actually, I am laughing like some mad woman at THAT time!!!!)

'Just tell him Pei, ALL I WANT IS YOUUUUUUUU'
hahahaha~~~
I shall keep that in mind!!!!
*wink wink*
He is soooooo gonna kill me if he saw this post!!! =p
*giggle giggle*
A good chat with a close friend always always makes me happy!!!!
As the saying goes,
hehehe~~
The *I am inlove* Look!!

Him sipping his home-cooked porridge while skype-ing with me!!
hehehe~
Funny guy cooked almost half a pot of porridge JUST for himself!!
blehhh~haha
A VERY excited Teck Kuan giving me some flirting tips and figure of speech to
make my BF happy!!!
(William shud thank Kuan =p)
hahahahaha~
LOL!!
(My face is realllyyy small here. cos actually, I am laughing like some mad woman at THAT time!!!!)
'Just tell him Pei, ALL I WANT IS YOUUUUUUUU'
hahahaha~~~
I shall keep that in mind!!!!
*wink wink*
He is soooooo gonna kill me if he saw this post!!! =p
*giggle giggle*
A good chat with a close friend always always makes me happy!!!!
As the saying goes,
True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but not in heart.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment