Thursday, January 29, 2009
Few months ago, my beautiful red baby T200 got drowned in the water, leaving fugly watermarks on it's LCD screen!!!
Taking foggy photos are totally uncool!!
Hence, I send it to the blardymoneysucking Sony Repair Center to save it!

___________
On a lighter note, on the way back to my hometown for Chinese New Year, we stopped by this place call Sepetang (or Sepeting, it's further down Ipoh..Not really sure what it's call) for scrumptious lunch!!
We always stop there for lunch whenever we go back to my Grannie's place!! They have the upmost amazing food!! Especially their seafood!
Cheap YET Delicious!!
The place is situated near this fishing village hence the FRESH seafood!
The simply amazing Belacan Kangkung!
Trust me, it's the BEST Kangkung I ever had!

I dunno what is this call in English
but super yummayyyy when dip in chilli sauce!

Deep Fried teeny weeny baby crabs!
Super crunchy!

Simply mouthwatering Sweet and Spicy Crab!
Goes the best with 'Man Tao'

Not to forget,
My all time favourite dish.. Steamed Mantis Prawn!!
Yumz yumz yumz!! I could never get enough of this dish!

Taking foggy photos are totally uncool!!
Hence, I send it to the blardymoneysucking Sony Repair Center to save it!
To change the damn LCD screen above cost me a BOMB!!! The total comes to
RM699!!!!
SUCH A RIP OFF rightttt??? Crazy expensive please!! My dad's face is like totally charcoal-ish black when I told him about it!!!
.................................
Not Good Not Good!!!!
But for the sake of WONDERFUL photos, I willingly sacrifice myself to get flame by my daddy just to get it repaired!! Now, my sexy red beauty is totally cured and ready for actions!!
=) *happy happy grin*
RM699!!!!
SUCH A RIP OFF rightttt??? Crazy expensive please!! My dad's face is like totally charcoal-ish black when I told him about it!!!
.................................
Not Good Not Good!!!!
But for the sake of WONDERFUL photos, I willingly sacrifice myself to get flame by my daddy just to get it repaired!! Now, my sexy red beauty is totally cured and ready for actions!!
=) *happy happy grin*
On a lighter note, on the way back to my hometown for Chinese New Year, we stopped by this place call Sepetang (or Sepeting, it's further down Ipoh..Not really sure what it's call) for scrumptious lunch!!
We always stop there for lunch whenever we go back to my Grannie's place!! They have the upmost amazing food!! Especially their seafood!
Cheap YET Delicious!!
The place is situated near this fishing village hence the FRESH seafood!
The simply amazing Belacan Kangkung!
Trust me, it's the BEST Kangkung I ever had!
I dunno what is this call in English
but super yummayyyy when dip in chilli sauce!
Deep Fried teeny weeny baby crabs!
Super crunchy!
Simply mouthwatering Sweet and Spicy Crab!
Goes the best with 'Man Tao'
Not to forget,
My all time favourite dish.. Steamed Mantis Prawn!!
Yumz yumz yumz!! I could never get enough of this dish!
I tell you people, these photos do no justice to the taste of the food!!!
I LOVEEE seafood!! Especially from this place!! AMAZING ohkayyyy!!! hehe~
danggggg...*stomach grumbling already!*
I LOVEEE seafood!! Especially from this place!! AMAZING ohkayyyy!!! hehe~
danggggg...*stomach grumbling already!*
Ima very very happy because in less than 7 days,
My huns gonna be in Msia!! I miss him so soooo soooooooo much!! Me can't wait!!!
Love uuuu~
P/S: I changed my bloggie song to 'Run' by Leona Lewis!! Totally Lurvvvvv this song!!
My huns gonna be in Msia!! I miss him so soooo soooooooo much!! Me can't wait!!!
Love uuuu~
P/S: I changed my bloggie song to 'Run' by Leona Lewis!! Totally Lurvvvvv this song!!
To think I might not see those eyes, Make it so hard not to cry...
Even if you cannot hear my voice, I will be right beside you Dear...
Even if you cannot hear my voice, I will be right beside you Dear...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment