Thursday, January 15, 2009

First of all....
I am cursing myself for my own noob-ness!! For wanting to try something new instead of visiting back my previous stylist.
I decided to try out Peek-A-Boo in The Curve, highly recommended by Kah Jin *glare glare glare* and online forum....


Result is,
I totally totally am devastated by my hair colour now!!!! (Have decided to go redye it tomorrow NO MATTER WHAT!!!)


Yes, I had a haircut, still short but with an absolutely weird colour!!!!! Its like RED...no trust me!!! RED as in R-E-D!!! the lala-ness kind of red!!!!!!! How in the world I would allow that colour to be on my head, I cannot figure it out till this moment!!!!!

Yi ying thinks it's allright but
I just don't like the colour!! Like TOTALLY!!! I've washed my hair for 5 times, hoping the colour will kind of fade away. Anyways, enough rantings, I will show you guys what I meant and its ok people, HONEST opinions ok??
No hard feelings I promise! =)




US before I encounter my BAD hair day!!





So here it is, a before and after pic allright?? Don't get too shock!!! I got quite shock myself by the colour when I first look at it! hehe~


The Side

Before




After








The Back






The Overall


Before




After








" So how people??? Opinions please??? "

I really wanna redye it soooo badly!!! Cos I do not wanna be lala-ish!!!! Totally regretting now that I went for a haircut and redye my hair!! Should have sticked with my previous hairstyle!!!! *sighhhhhhhhhhhhh*

so, new photos of my 'redye hair' is coming up soon!!! hehehe~
I know it's a waste of money to redye and all, BUT, I will NOT carry this hairstyle to my Pangkor trip, and attracting glances from people AND receiving shocked expressions from friends with their face expression shouting out," WAHHH...DAMN LALA lehhhhhh!!!"


__________


Anyways, I owe my dear Tung Yi Ying a birthday present!!! So, on that day I had my haircut itself, I brought her pressie along for her!!!



The nicely wrapped present!!!
hehehe~




The girl been searching for a nice clutch for quite a while!! She wants a clutch? She GETS a clutch!!! hehehe!!! (tyy, see how much I sayang you please!!) hahaha~


Nice??




A happy (but sick) Yiying posing with her pressie!!
hehehe~





Her birthday is in December and I know its really quite late now to wish you, but anyways,
I wanna wish you

a GREAT 2009 allright? May all your dreams come true! Stay happy and smile always!! Troubles will find their solutions~

Our relationship blossom in a love-hate way!!! hahaha~
We scold each other alot!! We always insult and tease each other but,
deep down we both and I know that, we will always have each other's back IF anything happens!!!!so,

Thanks for everything you have done for me and for being such a great friend to me!!! Appreciate it lots and me heart you!!!!! *love love*


___________


A big big HAPPY BIRTHDAY

to

Kevin Liang!!!!


A very embarassed looking Birthday Boy when the ' Happy Birthday' song starts playing throughout the WHOLE frigging restaurant and attracting glances from everywhere!!
hehehe~
( My brilliant idea of course!!)








Us three girlies and the grumply looking Birthday Boy!!
( hate those people *cough* that don't like to smile when take photo one lor!!!spoil the picture only!! *ahem ahem* )





And when two 'syok sendiri' ppl are together,
what they do best is

This!




and


This!!




and


pulling the Birthday boy to join in our favourite hobby!!





Due to my curfew, I have to leave early and miss the chance of see-ing him drunk!!!! *such a pityyyy* !!!! I was very much hoping he will end up like


THIS!!



at the end of the night!!!
( He's not drunk yet lahh of course in this pic!)


Am veryyy curious....Are you drunk Kevin? in the end?? hehehe~ With Gordon and Huey there, NO DOUBT you are!!! hehehe... =p


Many attempts taken to
finally finallyyyy succeed in persuading him and capturing a photo of him...
S-M-I-L-I-N-G to the camera!!!! Yayyyyyy~~~


*smile smile*




Hope you have a great 25th!!! (damnnnn old lorrr ahpek!!)
Have a GREAT 2009 that bless you with endless happiness and smooth sailing throughout the year!!! Have more faith in everything you pursue and hope you find your true happiness soon!!! Warmest wishes~

and

Thank you for all the things you have done for me in the past. For being such a great great friend to me!!!! For being always there for me!
I cherish and appreciate it very very much and with this, I end my post with a big big shout of


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


to you, my superb friend!!!! *hugx*

0 comments: