Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I am a very very very happy girl yesterday cos FINALLY I get to meet up with my super super bestie Caryn Kwan after so long!!! She lahh...very busy one...need go class...need teman her darling Chern...need happy happy holiday in Hokaido...need this need that =p
So, only yesterday we FINALLY FINALLY meet up!!! hehehe....Since I din geta celebrate my darling's b'day during September (being in Melbourne and all)...I prepared a VERY VERY VERY belated b'day pressie for her!!!! hehe~
Hehe...Picked me up after her class and off to Pyramid we go!!! (it's always Pyramid for us yea Caryn!! ) hehe~~ Dunno what to eat so we end up at
Dragon-i !!!!
The only best thing served in Dragon-i is their yummylicious 'xiu long pao' which I will never gets bored of it!!! Loveeee the soup inside!!! yumzzzz~~~
Below are what we ordered!! hehe~
The infamous 'Xiu Long Pao'

*salivates*
Our other dishes!!


Girls need their dessert to have flawless and perfect complexion!!
hehe~





Hehe...the photos looks kinda like some Dragon-i ambassadors!!
=p
Of course group photos are needed!!! Caryn loves how she looked like in one of the photo BUT I like the way I looked in another one!!!! Soooooo~~~

Me Likey likey This!!

*salivates*
Our other dishes!!
Girls need their dessert to have flawless and perfect complexion!!
hehe~



Hehe...the photos looks kinda like some Dragon-i ambassadors!!
=p
Of course group photos are needed!!! Caryn loves how she looked like in one of the photo BUT I like the way I looked in another one!!!! Soooooo~~~
Two Group Pics!!!
She Liked This!!!
(I look fugly here!!)
She Liked This!!!
(I look fugly here!!)

Me Likey likey This!!

Since Caryn claims she rarely comes down to Subang, AND the reason she is in Subang NOW is cos of ME (proud proud proud)!!! She craves for the famous yumz Pizza Wrap in Pyramid!!! So, although we had our lunch, we STILL decide to go for the wraps!! hehe~~~
( I know we damn geng in eating laaaa!!! and well...screw my vows of dieting laaa!!! I simply CANT diet on this day cos I need to makan with my Caryn maaaa!!! right right?)
What is a BFF outing without a series of CamwhoreSessions???!!!! SO, bear with our vanity ok people!! hehe~
( I know we damn geng in eating laaaa!!! and well...screw my vows of dieting laaa!!! I simply CANT diet on this day cos I need to makan with my Caryn maaaa!!! right right?)
What is a BFF outing without a series of CamwhoreSessions???!!!! SO, bear with our vanity ok people!! hehe~
At ze toilet!!

While waiting for ze wraps~


(My favourite pic of the day as well!!!)
Her posing with her wraps!!

Saw my greedy face!! hehe~

See the way Caryn smiles upon holding her yumz yumz Tuna Salad Wrap!!
teehee~
(And do ignore my uber fugly messed up hair!! It's time for my haircut I think!)


While waiting for ze wraps~


(My favourite pic of the day as well!!!)
Her posing with her wraps!!

Saw my greedy face!! hehe~

See the way Caryn smiles upon holding her yumz yumz Tuna Salad Wrap!!
teehee~
(And do ignore my uber fugly messed up hair!! It's time for my haircut I think!)

Trust me, we are definitely attracting weird glances from passerbys with our nonstop camwhoring session AS WELL AS our superrrr loud laughter!!!
Caryn + Me = Endless LOUD Laughter!!! hehehe~~~
ALWAYS ALWAYS happened without fail!!! When we both meet up, we can laugh right from the start till AFTER we reach home and chatted online!!! hehehe~~
And not forget to mention, since the day I know Caryn, she is famous for her "hehehe" and ticklish laughter!! blehhhh~
Caryn + Me = Endless LOUD Laughter!!! hehehe~~~
ALWAYS ALWAYS happened without fail!!! When we both meet up, we can laugh right from the start till AFTER we reach home and chatted online!!! hehehe~~
And not forget to mention, since the day I know Caryn, she is famous for her "hehehe" and ticklish laughter!! blehhhh~
CamwhoreSession continues in the Car!!
(Posing with the pressie!)

Does she like her gift??

(Posing with the pressie!)

Does she like her gift??

I would say YES!!! hehehe~~~ AND it realllyyy is a YES ok!!!
Hehe~~ She says it smells reallll nice after she got home and tried em!!
I am using the same series and ehehehe~ When the boyfriend is in KL and four of us (she and her Chern) go out for dinner!! Two boyfriends will have a hard time identifying where the fragrance comes from!!! hehehe~ Bleh Bleh Blehhhhh~
^_____^
Anyways, I can't tell u how good is it to go out with my Caryn darling after MONTHS!!!!!!
Me heart her long long lonnnnnnnnng time!!!
hehehe~~~
"Go out again soon k darling??"
Signing off with a photo of vanity!!! hehehe~
Hehe~~ She says it smells reallll nice after she got home and tried em!!
I am using the same series and ehehehe~ When the boyfriend is in KL and four of us (she and her Chern) go out for dinner!! Two boyfriends will have a hard time identifying where the fragrance comes from!!! hehehe~ Bleh Bleh Blehhhhh~
^_____^
Anyways, I can't tell u how good is it to go out with my Caryn darling after MONTHS!!!!!!
Me heart her long long lonnnnnnnnng time!!!
hehehe~~~
"Go out again soon k darling??"
Signing off with a photo of vanity!!! hehehe~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment