Sunday, January 18, 2009

Meet up with my Siew pao the other day!!! hehehe..... I miss him so so so much!!!!
My forever shopping partner, good friend, listener, adviser and blah blah blah.....!!!! A good friend that I can always count on!!! hehe~

Went to his favourite spot which is One-U...hehe...he is forever there!!! ahahaha~Anways, I will always and forever remember his expression when he first saw me!!!! I was standing infront of him for a good 10 seconds and he could not recognize me!!! and upon recognization, his eyes goes up to my hair and his mouth hang open!!!!!!


I KNOWWWWWW my new hair sucks laaa!! But couldn't you be a teeny weent bit kinder to me ahhh Wilson Siew!!! hehehe~


Anyways, went to Sushi Zanmai for our lunch, recommended by Wilson siew pao himself!!!
(while nonstop complaining on the way because I wore my heels!!!) hehehe~
The food is awesome-ness!!! Definitely going back there!!! *slurrrppp~*



The totally yumzz scallop!!




Beef Sukiyaki!! I LURVVVV Sukiyaki!




Some soft shell crab sushi that taste absolutely heavenly~




Everyone knows Sushi won't be complete without
Salmon Sashimi!





Of course we went shopping after that!!! hehe~ Wilson got this really nice shirt from GAP!!! And so coincidentally, we both picked the same shirt!!! so, we decided to camwhore in the fitting room just for the fun of it!!!! hehe~ we changed in DIFFERENT room of course!! hahaha~

FUN and totally hilarious!!! The BF won't be too happy when he know bout these photos though =p



See what I mean about identical shirts??
hehe~






Stop by for a drink before I head home~ Had to chao early for some dinner date~ hehe....


My totally yumz lychee watermelon and Wilson's yuckytastebuthealthy banana shake thingie!





You guys know why I am so 'ngam key' with Mr Siew here?? Cos...
he is those superrrr rare guys that LOVE to camwhore!!!! hehehe~~ I found my one and only male partner of crime!!! hehehe~
William no likey likey to take pics~!!! ROAR!!


So, here goes...
You guys can proceed to exit the window if do not want to be further horrified by our endless camwhore momentsssss~~~ hehehe~
For those that do not mind our vanity, please do excuse my totally sucky hair colour!!!! hehehe~
(btw, I re-dye my hair already!! at Shawn Cutler!!! its totally back to fine now!!! )



Take 1




Take 2




Take 3




Totally the high school 5 Sc 1 *inside joke*
hehehe~

Scrunched-Up-Face 1




Bugs Bunny Look 2





Finally, A nice decent pic of both of us!!!
=)





Siew Pao!!! See U soon okieeee~~~ hehehe... U promised ahhhhh!!!!! =)

0 comments: