Friday, May 2, 2008
My B'day Part II
=)
THANKS to
Koi, Mel & Jason
who came over my place at 12 am plus to be the first three to celebrate my b'day with me
=)
with non other then
My B'day Pressie


Cakes
&

my TWEETY BIRD candle!!!
Heart u guys lotxx!!
Not forgetting to Camwhore on my bed before heading to Supper Inn for their infamous porridge!!



******************
Later that night,
Went dinner with Koi, Gan, Sinkee, Eugene, Jacq, Wilson~~
=)
THANK YOUUU guyss sooo much for a yummylicious dinner!!!
yummy yummy~~~

Not to forget,
My very very pretty birthday cake which is superlicious yummmmmmyyyyy!!

Pretty not??
"Happy Birthday to youu...Happy B'day to youu......."

I wish forrrr....
I WANT BANYAK BANYAK money!!!
I want a super geng n nice n best bf on the earth!!!
hahahaha...
jk laaaa jk laaaa~~~
I wish my family and all my friends forever no worries,be happy, have a smooth n good year ahead!!!
=)
The other two wishes??
Its not for you to know lorrrr!!!
hehehehe
;p
*****************
Head over to Party World cheong k after that as a part of the celebration!!!
weeee~~
Party World is very very nice!!
I feel its the nicest cheong K place in City d!!!
ho ho ho~~~
Others look so dodgy n dirty
(especially Cashbox...shhh....)
I wanna take photo with EVERYBODY that came!!!
=)

Old d laaahh u Gan!!!
=)

=___________=""""

Alicia darling~~~
(who went back to JB today d *sobz*)

Sin Kee~~~

Sin Kee & Sherry~~~

*ahem* Edmund~~

Wilson SI HAM!!!
(i am sooo dead~~~)

Me & JoHuan (i think i spell wrongly~~)

Jacq!! who treat me especially nice that day cos it's my BIRTHDAY!!!
(he's a bully usually *sobz*)

Kai (dunno spell correctly anot..keke) and Jacq!!
(i dun remember taking this pic!!!! >,<) aiks!!

Eugene ONE!!

Eugene TWO!!!

Dedicated to
JACINTA
who complains I didn't post enough of Gan's pic
=___=""
By the end of the night
Everyone is CRAZY
as in
C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!!
PLUS
I don't even recall when these pics are taken!!!!
GOSHHHH~~~
PREPARE yourself for
some TOTAL madness and lameness
from the guys!!!
Starting with some very normal pics


LEADS to
THISSSS!!!!!




SIAO ANOT??!!!
there's a few more which I simply CAN'T bring myself to post in my blog!!!
later pollute my blog laaaa~~
akakaka
newayz,
partofthegroup pic!!
(yeapp...which i dun recall at all!!!)


************
Lastly,
My superduper lovely pressiessssss~~
^___________*

*Smile biigggg biiiiggggg*

~Body beauty set~
Thanks muchie to Darling Elyn and leng chai de Vincent Lim!!
Hugxx

~Utterly cute clutch from Alannah Hill~
Thankssss to Koi, Gan, Sinkee & Alan!!!
Hugxxxxx~~
Not to forget,
Thanks Ching for ur pressie (Cardigan)
IMA
LOVEEEEEEE allllll my pressie
sooo soo sooooo muchie!!!
Not to forget those that send me B'day wishes
=)
I feel lucky cos of all of you!!
Thanks a million guys!!!
U very well know I heart all of u LOTXX!!
*blowing kisses*
=___="
hahahaha
MHUAXXX!!
=)
THANKS to
Koi, Mel & Jason
who came over my place at 12 am plus to be the first three to celebrate my b'day with me
=)
with non other then
My B'day Pressie


Cakes
&

my TWEETY BIRD candle!!!
Heart u guys lotxx!!
Not forgetting to Camwhore on my bed before heading to Supper Inn for their infamous porridge!!



******************
Later that night,
Went dinner with Koi, Gan, Sinkee, Eugene, Jacq, Wilson~~
=)
THANK YOUUU guyss sooo much for a yummylicious dinner!!!
yummy yummy~~~

Not to forget,
My very very pretty birthday cake which is superlicious yummmmmmyyyyy!!

Pretty not??
"Happy Birthday to youu...Happy B'day to youu......."

I wish forrrr....
I WANT BANYAK BANYAK money!!!
I want a super geng n nice n best bf on the earth!!!
hahahaha...
jk laaaa jk laaaa~~~
I wish my family and all my friends forever no worries,be happy, have a smooth n good year ahead!!!
=)
The other two wishes??
Its not for you to know lorrrr!!!
hehehehe
;p
*****************
Head over to Party World cheong k after that as a part of the celebration!!!
weeee~~
Party World is very very nice!!
I feel its the nicest cheong K place in City d!!!
ho ho ho~~~
Others look so dodgy n dirty
(especially Cashbox...shhh....)
I wanna take photo with EVERYBODY that came!!!
=)

Old d laaahh u Gan!!!
=)

=___________=""""

Alicia darling~~~
(who went back to JB today d *sobz*)

Sin Kee~~~

Sin Kee & Sherry~~~

*ahem* Edmund~~

Wilson SI HAM!!!
(i am sooo dead~~~)

Me & JoHuan (i think i spell wrongly~~)

Jacq!! who treat me especially nice that day cos it's my BIRTHDAY!!!
(he's a bully usually *sobz*)

Kai (dunno spell correctly anot..keke) and Jacq!!
(i dun remember taking this pic!!!! >,<) aiks!!

Eugene ONE!!

Eugene TWO!!!

Dedicated to
JACINTA
who complains I didn't post enough of Gan's pic
=___=""
By the end of the night
Everyone is CRAZY
as in
C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!!
PLUS
I don't even recall when these pics are taken!!!!
GOSHHHH~~~
PREPARE yourself for
some TOTAL madness and lameness
from the guys!!!
Starting with some very normal pics


LEADS to
THISSSS!!!!!




SIAO ANOT??!!!
there's a few more which I simply CAN'T bring myself to post in my blog!!!
later pollute my blog laaaa~~
akakaka
newayz,
partofthegroup pic!!
(yeapp...which i dun recall at all!!!)


************
Lastly,
My superduper lovely pressiessssss~~
^___________*

*Smile biigggg biiiiggggg*

~Body beauty set~
Thanks muchie to Darling Elyn and leng chai de Vincent Lim!!
Hugxx

~Utterly cute clutch from Alannah Hill~
Thankssss to Koi, Gan, Sinkee & Alan!!!
Hugxxxxx~~
Not to forget,
Thanks Ching for ur pressie (Cardigan)
IMA
LOVEEEEEEE allllll my pressie
sooo soo sooooo muchie!!!
Not to forget those that send me B'day wishes
=)
I feel lucky cos of all of you!!
Thanks a million guys!!!
U very well know I heart all of u LOTXX!!
*blowing kisses*
=___="
hahahaha
MHUAXXX!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment