Wednesday, April 30, 2008
My Birthday Part 1
*Griiinnn Widely*
^______________________^
Sudden arrangement to celebrate my birthday on
Saturday..
Early celebration
hehehe~~~
Celebrated in Cashbox again!!
(I realize something....my previous post alot on Cashbox oso lehhhh!!! dotz dotz dotz..........)
Hmm....
Supposedly it shud b a much bigger room but then,
cos v book too late,
the largest room can only fit 12 ppl...15 ppl THE MOST!!
sigh..
feel sooooooooo bad when the room is full when more people came
P/S: (Sincere apology here to Gan, Jacq, Sinkee, both Eugene, Edmund, Wilson)
Newayz,
the IMPORTANT thing is
I DIN GET DRUNK!!!
ahahaha~~~
(someone else did!!! *wink wink* blehhhh)


my forever camwhore partner!!!
Thx darling for everything!!
=)

My another darling!!
I cant tell u howw glad am I to have u as my friend
=)
Thanks for every every every thing!!!
I HEART BOTH OF EM TO BITS & PIECES!!
***********

Sampat de Vincent!!!
(I DUN SMOKE okkk!!)

Da Ching who keep insisting to delete EVERY photos v took cos he dun like how he look inside
=___='
hahaha~~

Damn lucky ahh u Da Ching!!!
hahaha~~

Macau de Ah Son!!!

Kenji!!

Poor half-drunk Marcus thanks to Koi, Elyn & Me!!
ahahaha~~
(He looks like a red boiled lobster beside me!!! LMAO~~)

Wide wide smile from Calvin!!

Ronald~~

Ah Guan~

Phillip!!

Ah Boon!!
Potential best bf ever and single!!!
Interested?
At the end of the night
(which ends QUITE early cos...... *grins* shhhh.....)

This is how it looks like!!!
YENG anot??
hahahahaha!!!
sure all "ga ga sei" celebrate b'day for me...
all wanna drink gao gao only de laaaaaa
think i dunno mehhhhh
nyek nyek nyek....
k lah...k lahh
Joking laa...
I sincerely appreciate it
THANKS alot
laahhh ppl
=)
It meant a lot to me
so
Thank Yousssss!!!
&
I Heart U Guyss Much!!
U guys are what make my first b'day away from home less lonely
=)
Mhuaxx
*Griiinnn Widely*
^______________________^
Sudden arrangement to celebrate my birthday on
Saturday..
Early celebration
hehehe~~~
Celebrated in Cashbox again!!
(I realize something....my previous post alot on Cashbox oso lehhhh!!! dotz dotz dotz..........)
Hmm....
Supposedly it shud b a much bigger room but then,
cos v book too late,
the largest room can only fit 12 ppl...15 ppl THE MOST!!
sigh..
feel sooooooooo bad when the room is full when more people came
P/S: (Sincere apology here to Gan, Jacq, Sinkee, both Eugene, Edmund, Wilson)
Newayz,
the IMPORTANT thing is
I DIN GET DRUNK!!!
ahahaha~~~
(someone else did!!! *wink wink* blehhhh)


my forever camwhore partner!!!
Thx darling for everything!!
=)

My another darling!!
I cant tell u howw glad am I to have u as my friend
=)
Thanks for every every every thing!!!
I HEART BOTH OF EM TO BITS & PIECES!!
***********

Sampat de Vincent!!!
(I DUN SMOKE okkk!!)

Da Ching who keep insisting to delete EVERY photos v took cos he dun like how he look inside
=___='
hahaha~~

Damn lucky ahh u Da Ching!!!
hahaha~~

Macau de Ah Son!!!

Kenji!!

Poor half-drunk Marcus thanks to Koi, Elyn & Me!!
ahahaha~~
(He looks like a red boiled lobster beside me!!! LMAO~~)

Wide wide smile from Calvin!!

Ronald~~

Ah Guan~

Phillip!!

Ah Boon!!
Potential best bf ever and single!!!
Interested?
At the end of the night
(which ends QUITE early cos...... *grins* shhhh.....)

This is how it looks like!!!
YENG anot??
hahahahaha!!!
sure all "ga ga sei" celebrate b'day for me...
all wanna drink gao gao only de laaaaaa
think i dunno mehhhhh
nyek nyek nyek....
k lah...k lahh
Joking laa...
I sincerely appreciate it
THANKS alot
laahhh ppl
=)
It meant a lot to me
so
Thank Yousssss!!!
&
I Heart U Guyss Much!!
U guys are what make my first b'day away from home less lonely
=)
Mhuaxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment