Monday, April 28, 2008
Went to Eve last Friday
(yeappp...overdue post AGAIN!! i know!! sorry~~)
This time
with KOI KOI!!!
=)
hehehe...
V totally stand AND dance for 3-4 hours STRAIGHT!!
my poor feet are totally NUMB after that!!!
OhMiGod!!!
PAIN GILAAAA!!!!
*i can't even wriggle my poor toes properly*
thanks to hours of stuffing em in super high peep toes!!
newayz...
Same crowd, Same music
well,
AGAIN...
PICCSSSS!!!!

yeap...there she is!!!
My Mentor
=p



Aivyn. Koi. Me

<3
GIRLs just wanna have fun!!!



Reza @ Ryan(only when he clubs, drinks and eat pork!!) *wink*
hehe~~

Chris!!

Look who I found working part time in Eve
=p

Ah Son!!

Kenji!!
*******************
Thats bout it!!!
Have A Great Day people!!!
cos
When I am posting this...
its
28 April!!!
U guys know what it means rightt???
=)
hehehe~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MEEEE!!!
I am still 18th!!
(i dun care!! 20th sound sooooo old)
So,
B'day post coming up next yea??
P/S: For those that wish me on SMS, Frenster, MSN, Facebook etc etc....
HEARTY THANK YOUSSSSSS!!!
I LOVE U GUYSSS LOTZZ!!!
mhuaxxx
XOXO
<3
(yeappp...overdue post AGAIN!! i know!! sorry~~)
This time
with KOI KOI!!!
=)
hehehe...
V totally stand AND dance for 3-4 hours STRAIGHT!!
my poor feet are totally NUMB after that!!!
OhMiGod!!!
PAIN GILAAAA!!!!
*i can't even wriggle my poor toes properly*
thanks to hours of stuffing em in super high peep toes!!
newayz...
Same crowd, Same music
well,
AGAIN...
PICCSSSS!!!!

yeap...there she is!!!
My Mentor
=p



Aivyn. Koi. Me

<3
GIRLs just wanna have fun!!!



Reza @ Ryan(only when he clubs, drinks and eat pork!!) *wink*
hehe~~

Chris!!

Look who I found working part time in Eve
=p

Ah Son!!

Kenji!!
*******************
Thats bout it!!!
Have A Great Day people!!!
cos
When I am posting this...
its
28 April!!!
U guys know what it means rightt???
=)
hehehe~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MEEEE!!!
I am still 18th!!
(i dun care!! 20th sound sooooo old)
So,
B'day post coming up next yea??
P/S: For those that wish me on SMS, Frenster, MSN, Facebook etc etc....
HEARTY THANK YOUSSSSSS!!!
I LOVE U GUYSSS LOTZZ!!!
mhuaxxx
XOXO
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Happy Birthday to you. =)
Post a Comment