Saturday, April 5, 2008

Long Post Ahead

SUPERRRRRRR UBER LOOONNGG POST AHEAD
=p

***************

K lah...
I noe laa
I need to apologize to u guys...
Due to my laziness, I keep delaying in posting up photos of my new place

=S



Sorry people!!




SO
ANYWAY

this is gonna be what I call



"H-O-M-E"



for the next few months....
(i'm still in-the-process of making my place nice..

so...this is all I can offer FOR NOW!!)
=p




My Bed!!!!




My bed sheet
Pweetyy rite??? I super love it lorrr!!!




My study table and small cabinet beside...

(as u can see....very de messy lehhh...hehehe)




I want to emphasize this!!!!! Found this in Ikea...damn cool rite??
( with all the people ima heart on it <3>




My kitchen!!
Again...
Its QUITE messy =p
blehhhh





wait till u see my fridge!! its a uber small fridge so I have to like stuffed everything inside




Geng anot??
hehe~~~




Ohh...n this is the view outside my apartment window!!!



=)




so what u guys think??

overall,
NOT BAD right???
(can see city view summor lehhh!!!where to find =p)



it looks quite similar to what they shown in the website...

so its alrite I suppose

=D


****************************


I cooked for Koi Koi on Thursday~~

weeee~~~



P/S: Koi, yummy anot??
hehehe~~~





Fried "Xiao Bai Cai" with Mushroom




The highlight of the dinner!!





Curry Chicken!!!

yummy yummy yummmyyyyy~~




All set on my teeny till cannot tiny punya dining table
=p


( with our favourite milk tea =p )



*sluuurrrpppp*




Haven done yet lehhh

there's Dessert lehhh!!!



Red Bean Soup!!





A satisfying dinner I would say
=)





Went "Cheong K" with Gan n his friends after that!!!

Koi n me WALKED all the way there!!!
damn cold summor weiiiii~~~





I damn cannot make it that night...
I was like soooo not myself!!!
Talking damnn alot of crap and God-know-what-else!!





(thanks to Gan n u guys laaa!! Play dice game n yada yada....)

Summor got drinking rules one


=____="


Was not walking straight after that &
went nearby for a glass of warm milk to sober up!!




Gan: "What cows drink?"


Me: "MILK la....dong dong one lah u!!!"

Gan n the rest: "HAHAHAHA.......drunk d lahhh u!!!"



=______="

(k lah...I know la...cow drinks WATER laaa...can?)




Went home n start emo-ing in MSN to people who still dare to chat to me!!!

hahahaha
=p




Sorry lahh yea??
No next time!!!
=)



*****************


I had a new haircut yesterday!!!


Thanks Koi for the voucher as well...
If not reali banyak expensive laaa!!!




I dunreallylikemyfringe lorrrr!!!

Make my face look chubbier

T________T




That photo was taken on the way to

SEVEN !!



BEFORE
I start rambling a string of complains...

I think it will b better I post some happy happy photos first
=D



Leave the worst to the last maaa right??





WHO ELSE???!!!

but
My clubbing MENTOR
=p




Kenji Gor, Ah Boon, Koi and Nelson




Uncle Gan who doesn't wanna dance that night

cos he kononnyainjuredhistoe...

but still candrinklikemad


=__="




My personal bodyguard JACQ!!
(he's from shao lin temple one k?)

Fierce anot??
Scared lehhhhhh

hahaha




Ah Boon!!!

(eh..Boon..Tweety Bird is not Disney character lorrr...its Looney Tunes lorrr)

=p




Kenji GorGor!!!
=D


"Mei, ur leg pain arhh?? Come la..I carry u!!!"

=____________="



Wit these words,
U know he is high till HIIIGHHHH d
=p




My future brother-in-law

EDMUND!!!




*wink wink*


peiiiyuuuuuuu~~~




(Thanks yea...for accompanying me the whole night when v sit outside with no jacket and shivering to MAD!!!)

ahaha~~



Not to forget!!!



MUN HOONG
is in Seven too!!!

Helped me got guest list too
=)


Thanks sooo much!!!



P/S: ehh...send me the photos !!!hehehe~~~
=D





OK

I am done with my happy moments
Now start the notsohappymoments!!!




SEVEN
is like my worst clubbing night EVER!!!

(not to say i club a lot!!! but among the three times laaa!!)


(and its really quite fun in the beginning one lorrr)



WANNA KNOW WHY???

COS hor.....





FIRST,

Boon got asked by the bouncer to leave the club for no reason!!
We were standing n talking there and suddenly t
he stupid no brain bouncer claims he is
DRUNK!!

and keep asking him to leave and doesnt even bother to listen to an explanation


DAMN WTH rite???




THEN,

acting like some deaf dingbat he escort Boon out
I freaked out and went to tell Gan
So Gan & Wilson & Jacq went out to look for Boon..




Which is also the last i saw Boon Gan & Wilson in the club that night!!





SECOND,

this happen d summor not enough
u noe...


While I was sitting there chatting with Edmund,

Some stupid drunkard fella start smashing a girl's high heel on the table
and thus ter-smash a glass
where a piece flew right to me n cut my leg!!!



HOW BAD CAN IT BE I ASK U??!!!!


Thanks to Edmund help me put ice and put a plaster on it
Totally sweet of him!!!


(Pass laaa pass laaa!!!confirm can be my brother-in-law d!! =p )



AND THEN HOR

My left leg injured d

NVM


right leg also must follow up one lehhh!!!!



Some girl staggering her way to our table SUNK her HIGH HEEL right on my
poor baby toe!!!!





OOOOUUUCHHHHHH!!!!


*&^%$#@@$&*%#!%




SOBZ SOBZ

end up
I am limping the whole night after that!!!!




THEN HOR

(Yea....my TERRIBLE night has not end YET)



Cos Boon got "requested" to leave the club maaa
THEN
All my stuff are with him lorrrrr

My IC, HP, Money, Koi's Hse Key........



DIE ANOT I ASK U??

CHAM ANOT???

BAD LUCK ANOT???



ish ish ish~~~



so have to wait Wilson come pick us up from Nelson's place

Go pick up my stuff from Boon's place
den only go home!!!!



And

MY TOES ALL LOOK FRIGGING FUGLY NOW!!!!!






U can see a series of mood changes above,

dun b freak out by mua...


I am truly FINE
=)


After some sleep
I am ok d

=)





NOW

i am hungggryyyy....
Wanna eat laaaa!!!







Edit: I type this post on Saturday..cos was rushing out to have lunch with Elyn they all...so only post today lorrr...hehehe~~~

0 comments: