Monday, May 19, 2008
hahaha....
an unusual wedding proposal
=p
I was laughing real hard at the way he propose to her
hehehe
not laughing in a bad way laaa
but you see hor
the way he confess his love for the gf
very de weird lorrr
he's so solemn
doesn't look happy lorrr
I mean you shud be very very happy with a big big happy happy smile when u propose to your loved one ma rite??
then hor
he say "i want you to be my wife n my children's mum"
o__O
not to mean what laaa
maybe I AM the weird one here laaa
but right
i find this phrase very weird lor
not romantic lorrr
mana boleh mention kids in proposal one
u must shout loud loud
"I WANT YOU TO BE MINEEEE FOREVER!!!"
only romantic maaa
not to say I anti kids or what lahh
but you can plan for millionzillion children after u married maaa
and then right
the way he say:" Surprise?"
His face arhhh
wahhhh.....sorry to say I dun feel surprise at all lor
more like thinking
"why u look like this when u say "surprise?""
=____________="
is like so robotic lorrrr!!!
and I duno if u guys agree with me anot la
he seems to be reciting his proposal by memorizing from a pre-ready speech lor
o___O"
But nonetheless,
it's the thoughts that count!!
I am sure the gf is very very very happy and touched
I mean this guy go all the way to ask KennySia the famous blogger
to help him post up his proposal on his blog!!
Its one of a kind I guess
=)
Although he is very stoner
very lack of happiness
very...........
ohkay ohkay ohkay
its the THOUGHTS that matters
=)
*****
in future right
I wan a HUGE HUGE surprise and romantic proposal lorr
I dun care!!
lets see
my dream proposal~~
nyek nyek nyek....
I want the future him bring me for a romantic night on a private cruise
where he will bring me to the deck of the cruise
and PROPOSE TO ME!!!
u think so simple meh??
NO NO NO
when he propose to me
I wan the fireworks to go off in the sky
coming out with the words
"Marry Me?"
then the most huge diamond ring I ever see
plenty of blue and red roses cos they are my favourite flowers
best of all
if the private cruise is all the way in Paris
WAIT!!!!!
I have a BETTER ONE!!!
lets have a nice private dinner at the cruise first
enjoying the quiet night
wonderful romantic background music
then
A private jet will fly both of us to the top of Eiffel Tower
where the top of Eiffel Tower is filled with red roses and candles
den
the FIREWORKS
with the "MARRY ME!!" words of cos!!
den he will go down on one knee and propose to me!!!
awwwwwwwww
I got flustered just by thinking of this!!
=)
what to do??
I am a hopeless romantic!!
but well
this is MY IDEA
I am EVEN MORE a sucker for nice surprises
SO
I dun mind other nice proposals idea from the future HIM
Surprise me away!!!
teehee~~~
Did I scare all the guys away with my bizzare idea??
=p
But wanting a romantic proposal doesn't mean the girl is materialistic ma right??
Every girl dreams to have the best proposal and wedding of her life
=)
an unusual wedding proposal
=p
I was laughing real hard at the way he propose to her
hehehe
not laughing in a bad way laaa
but you see hor
the way he confess his love for the gf
very de weird lorrr
he's so solemn
doesn't look happy lorrr
I mean you shud be very very happy with a big big happy happy smile when u propose to your loved one ma rite??
then hor
he say "i want you to be my wife n my children's mum"
o__O
not to mean what laaa
maybe I AM the weird one here laaa
but right
i find this phrase very weird lor
not romantic lorrr
mana boleh mention kids in proposal one
u must shout loud loud
"I WANT YOU TO BE MINEEEE FOREVER!!!"
only romantic maaa
not to say I anti kids or what lahh
but you can plan for millionzillion children after u married maaa
and then right
the way he say:" Surprise?"
His face arhhh
wahhhh.....sorry to say I dun feel surprise at all lor
more like thinking
"why u look like this when u say "surprise?""
=____________="
is like so robotic lorrrr!!!
and I duno if u guys agree with me anot la
he seems to be reciting his proposal by memorizing from a pre-ready speech lor
o___O"
But nonetheless,
it's the thoughts that count!!
I am sure the gf is very very very happy and touched
I mean this guy go all the way to ask KennySia the famous blogger
to help him post up his proposal on his blog!!
Its one of a kind I guess
=)
Although he is very stoner
very lack of happiness
very...........
ohkay ohkay ohkay
its the THOUGHTS that matters
=)
*****
in future right
I wan a HUGE HUGE surprise and romantic proposal lorr
I dun care!!
lets see
my dream proposal~~
nyek nyek nyek....
I want the future him bring me for a romantic night on a private cruise
where he will bring me to the deck of the cruise
and PROPOSE TO ME!!!
u think so simple meh??
NO NO NO
when he propose to me
I wan the fireworks to go off in the sky
coming out with the words
"Marry Me?"
then the most huge diamond ring I ever see
plenty of blue and red roses cos they are my favourite flowers
best of all
if the private cruise is all the way in Paris
WAIT!!!!!
I have a BETTER ONE!!!
lets have a nice private dinner at the cruise first
enjoying the quiet night
wonderful romantic background music
then
A private jet will fly both of us to the top of Eiffel Tower
where the top of Eiffel Tower is filled with red roses and candles
den
the FIREWORKS
with the "MARRY ME!!" words of cos!!
den he will go down on one knee and propose to me!!!
awwwwwwwww
I got flustered just by thinking of this!!
=)
what to do??
I am a hopeless romantic!!
but well
this is MY IDEA
I am EVEN MORE a sucker for nice surprises
SO
I dun mind other nice proposals idea from the future HIM
Surprise me away!!!
teehee~~~
Did I scare all the guys away with my bizzare idea??
=p
But wanting a romantic proposal doesn't mean the girl is materialistic ma right??
Every girl dreams to have the best proposal and wedding of her life
=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment