Sunday, May 18, 2008
******
上帝创找天地万物,
做了七天的时间。
他将最美丽的事与物,
都放在世人的面前。。
所以人生在世,
无论你经历过什么,
只要你懂得珍惜,
一切都可以是最美好的。。
上帝创找天地万物,
做了七天的时间。
他将最美丽的事与物,
都放在世人的面前。。
所以人生在世,
无论你经历过什么,
只要你懂得珍惜,
一切都可以是最美好的。。
-taken from 最美丽的第七天 (The Seventh Day) final episode-
*****
such meaningful phrases...such a meaningful heart-touching drama...
I totally agree with the phrase
no matter what have you experience and endure in life
if you know how to cherish and appreciate
every moment life can be beautiful
*****
I have a beautiful life
and I am appreciating every moment of it
Screwthosepeople that take me for granted
Screwthosepeople that spread stupid rumors behind my back
Screwthosepeople for those insults and humiliate me
Screwthosepeople that try to make me lead a miserable life
Despite all these
I still HAVE a wonderful life
because
of the things and people I have around and within me
I Appreciate~~~

*****
such meaningful phrases...such a meaningful heart-touching drama...
I totally agree with the phrase
no matter what have you experience and endure in life
if you know how to cherish and appreciate
every moment life can be beautiful
*****
I have a beautiful life
and I am appreciating every moment of it
Screwthosepeople that take me for granted
Screwthosepeople that spread stupid rumors behind my back
Screwthosepeople for those insults and humiliate me
Screwthosepeople that try to make me lead a miserable life
Despite all these
I still HAVE a wonderful life
because
of the things and people I have around and within me
I Appreciate~~~

*****
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment