Friday, May 9, 2008
I heard "someone" says horrr,
"I will NEVER go LINE UP d one....damnnn stupid lorrrrr those ppl that go line up!!!!"
*ahem*ahem*
*cough*cough*

WHAT IS THISSS LEHHH???
Notice THE person in Grey n Red stripe jacket anot??
He's caught in action in Krispy Kreme, Crowns!!!
mhuahahaha~~~
buying dough nuts for his darling!!
kekekeke~~~~
P/S: This post is specially dedicate to darling Elyn & I am very sure she is laughing when she saw the above pic!!! =)
P.P/S: Am VERY sure too Vincent is gonna kill me!!! hehehe~~
"I will NEVER go LINE UP d one....damnnn stupid lorrrrr those ppl that go line up!!!!"
*ahem*ahem*
*cough*cough*

WHAT IS THISSS LEHHH???
Notice THE person in Grey n Red stripe jacket anot??
He's caught in action in Krispy Kreme, Crowns!!!
mhuahahaha~~~
buying dough nuts for his darling!!
kekekeke~~~~
P/S: This post is specially dedicate to darling Elyn & I am very sure she is laughing when she saw the above pic!!! =)
P.P/S: Am VERY sure too Vincent is gonna kill me!!! hehehe~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment