Friday, May 9, 2008

Koi Turns 20 @ Shoya~~~

Since Koi is going away for some romantic time with Mr. Tang on her birthday

V celebrated early for her in



SHOYA~~~




V din take a lot of photos that day...
V mostly focus on snapping photos of the food!!!

ahahaha


cos they are tres adorable and kewtttt~~
looks super yummy tooo!!!


Brace yourself!!!
Open your eyes wide wide
&
Dun salivate on your keyboard okiee??


;p


















































Looks yummy anot??
hehehe~~


But

In actual it's ok ok niaaa
not the best I've eaten~~

kekeke~~


AND

with the price v paid...



MENYA for me ANYTIME!!!
(I miss their teriyaki chicken rice!!)





PLUS,

Guess who is in Melbourne??



Non other than


Joony Boi!!!










Fly all the way here from Malaysia
just to celebrate


Koi Koi's Bday!!!


hehehehe~~






Not to forget,





A Nice groupie pic after dinner!!
(Joyce & Elyn missing~~)




**********************


Nonetheless,







To:

Ms. Ng Koi Lin




Happy 20th Birthday!!!

ho ho ho~~


Ur officially 20 now!!!

kekeke~~~



Newayz,

Feel really happy and very much appreciate you being my friend


4 years of friendship and still countingggg~~



BFF n ever!!!






I know U had a GREAT one on ur b'day!!!
*wink*




Huggies

XOXO



I HEART YOU always n forever!!


0 comments: