Saturday, May 24, 2008
Happy Birthday
to

NELSON or Ah Son!!!!
(He just perm his hair...hehehehe)
Newayz,
We had a surprise dinner awaiting for him in
Crystal Jade
Ironically,
Before the surprise dinner,
I was having a yam char session with him and the planner, Kenji in Max Brennan
&
Before I chao,
He smile & say,
"See you tomorrow (at Eve) "
ahahah....
The least he expect is
We meet again in Crystal Jade
ahaha~~

The very yummy yummylicious mango cake!!
(from Breadtop)

I got a feeling he is wishing he will win in EVERY SINGLE Poker game!!
hahaha~~


Girlies of the night!!
Lucky Nelson!!!
hehe~~
And
last but not least,
The happy couple!!

hehe~~Vincent look sleepy
After a yummy (and yes, expensive too) dinner
The guys decided that it's highly IMPOSSIBLE that Nelson didn't DRINK on his b'day!!
Hence,
Cashbox here we come!!
hehehe~~
The room is crowded
and
needless to say
endless booze keep flowing in!!!
Tsk tsk tsk...
terrible terrible!!!!
=p
(I did not touch alcohol OK!!)
*Pats head*
AND
the supposed-ly
"We stay in Cashbox two hours only!!Promise!!CONFIRM!!"
end up....
YEA RITE!!
TWO HOURS!!
I soooo predicted it won't and is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE
for them to stay just TWO hours!!
hahaha~~~
I dunno whether Nelson is still sober at the end of the night
because I left early
hehehe~~
ARE YOU SOBER??
=p
unlikely I suppose
teehee~~
K lah...
Pictures time!!!
Those who are there!!

Elyn darling, Me & Nicole!!
=)

Ah Boon & Jason

Phillip & Kenji

Jen Hai & the B'day Boy

Calvin with his signature smile and Ah Guan

Marcus and his other half Jennifer who is in Melbourne for visit!!
=)



Da Ching!

Elyn darling of cos!!
AND


Vincent Lim- Elyn's "duo duo pattern" de boyfren!!
ahahaha~~
How I know Nelson won't be sober??
cos of
THIS!!

From a bottle
to

Happily drinking straight from a JUG!!!
tsk tsk tsk....
=p
Not ONLY him ok!!
Almost every guy that are there that day drank straight from the jug
=_________="

Marcus

Whoottt... Jason
(and of cos, with a VERY enthu Vincent!)
AND
This you gotta see!!

Da Ching!!
I would say it's a RARE scene
cos
he dun drink much on other days!!
=p
And
There he is
downing the jug!!
hahaha~~
I think after the jug
he really damn C.M.I d...
hehehe~~
There's the others of cos
but...but
My camera battery died
=(
so,
no more pics of the night!!
Newayz,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELSON!!!
(the orange font specially for u..hehe)
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD!!
BEST WISHES!!
to

NELSON or Ah Son!!!!
(He just perm his hair...hehehehe)
Newayz,
We had a surprise dinner awaiting for him in
Crystal Jade
Ironically,
Before the surprise dinner,
I was having a yam char session with him and the planner, Kenji in Max Brennan
&
Before I chao,
He smile & say,
"See you tomorrow (at Eve) "
ahahah....
The least he expect is
We meet again in Crystal Jade
ahaha~~

The very yummy yummylicious mango cake!!
(from Breadtop)

I got a feeling he is wishing he will win in EVERY SINGLE Poker game!!
hahaha~~


Girlies of the night!!
Lucky Nelson!!!
hehe~~
And
last but not least,
The happy couple!!

hehe~~Vincent look sleepy
After a yummy (and yes, expensive too) dinner
The guys decided that it's highly IMPOSSIBLE that Nelson didn't DRINK on his b'day!!
Hence,
Cashbox here we come!!
hehehe~~
The room is crowded
and
needless to say
endless booze keep flowing in!!!
Tsk tsk tsk...
terrible terrible!!!!
=p
(I did not touch alcohol OK!!)
*Pats head*
AND
the supposed-ly
"We stay in Cashbox two hours only!!Promise!!CONFIRM!!"
end up....
YEA RITE!!
TWO HOURS!!
I soooo predicted it won't and is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE
for them to stay just TWO hours!!
hahaha~~~
I dunno whether Nelson is still sober at the end of the night
because I left early
hehehe~~
ARE YOU SOBER??
=p
unlikely I suppose
teehee~~
K lah...
Pictures time!!!
Those who are there!!

Elyn darling, Me & Nicole!!
=)

Ah Boon & Jason

Phillip & Kenji

Jen Hai & the B'day Boy

Calvin with his signature smile and Ah Guan

Marcus and his other half Jennifer who is in Melbourne for visit!!
=)



Da Ching!

Elyn darling of cos!!
AND


Vincent Lim- Elyn's "duo duo pattern" de boyfren!!
ahahaha~~
How I know Nelson won't be sober??
cos of
THIS!!

From a bottle
to

Happily drinking straight from a JUG!!!
tsk tsk tsk....
=p
Not ONLY him ok!!
Almost every guy that are there that day drank straight from the jug
=_________="

Marcus

Whoottt... Jason
(and of cos, with a VERY enthu Vincent!)
AND
This you gotta see!!

Da Ching!!
I would say it's a RARE scene
cos
he dun drink much on other days!!
=p
And
There he is
downing the jug!!
hahaha~~
I think after the jug
he really damn C.M.I d...
hehehe~~
There's the others of cos
but...but
My camera battery died
=(
so,
no more pics of the night!!
Newayz,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELSON!!!
(the orange font specially for u..hehe)
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD!!
BEST WISHES!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment