Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kenji's B'day & EVE

May is a BUSY BUSY MONTH


SOOOO MANY people birthday laaaa...



newayz


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to




KENJI!!!



The birthday boy treat all of us to a
simply SCRUMPTIOUS dinner in Doncaster

TAOS

The restaurant itself is really really beauuutiful

I simply fall in love with their interior designs



Deco on the wall



Their light that I absolutely LOVE



The container they put their soya sauce
Pretty not?



Our dinner is in

Fine Dining style



I tell u guys ahhh

The food is like
OhMiGodHelluva GOOD!!!



Time to let u guys
salivate on your keyboard!!!


hehehe~~~



First Dish:






Starter



Chicken Salad
(very very yummy!!!!!!)




Sashimi




Grilled mushroom that came after our Starter


Soups



My mushroom soup...
yummy yummy yummmyyyy!!!




Ginseng Chicken soup~~




Can you believe this is actually a kind of soup
where you pour the soup out from the teapot to the small cup beside

Special not??



Refreshment between meals



Fruit punch which is really yummy and fresh mango juice



Main



Pork Knuckles



Baked King Prawns



Stone-Grilled Steak



Cod Fish



Grilled Lamp Chop



Dessert



My Green Tea ice cream with Red Bean




The pudding which is uber yummmyyyy~~~
(ahhh...i miss the pudding)


Evil Vincent keep complaining
me being a Jakun and just come out from Kampung when I begin snapping photos of the food


ish ish ish...

The food is sooo nice maaa..
& Sharing IS Caring maaa
so
of cos
I wanna take photos of these dishes then let all of you see maaaa
=)


right??


I "Dai Mm Dai Sek" arhh??
=)



hehehe~~
And of cos, we snap a few photos




Told 'cha he ALOT PATTERN DE LAAA!!!!







US
=)




Elyn & her other half
=)
sweettttt~~




Elyn & her Ah-Gor @ The B'day Boi!!




Taken outside of the restaurant
Nice Background~
=)

Vincent, Elyn & Da Ching



And
Finally

Last but not least,



A nice group pic of all the happppeee ppl!!!
=D



************

After dinner,

We head to EVE for a night of celebration

for both Nelson & Kenji's
=)

(their B'day are just one day apart)


And coincidentally
They are HOUSEMATES!!

hehehe~~~




B'day Boy 1




B'day Boy 2!!




Elyn babe




Koi koi Babe









Okok...I get it

ALOT of our pics

what to do?
"Camwhoring is my hobby" happens to be one of our Facebook application...
=p


hehehe~~




Ji Muis I LOVE with all my HEART
=)




A nice group pic
with the girliesss~~
=)




New friend Nikko from HK
=)




Sweeeeettt~~




Jennifer




Tessa



Vincent that was gone case at the end of the night!!
hahahahaha~~
the things he did......

okok...
shhhhhh.....
hahahahaa!!!




Lohonkuo
(Vincent say one!!not my fault okie!!)




Calvin BIG BIG smile!!!
(feel honored ok!! The ONLY glass of alcohol I drank that day is with u lehhh!!)




Jason~~




Guan~~






(notice Guan's mouth in both pics...look the same one)

=________="

hehehe~~




Da Ching~




Its been some time since I went to club

Overall,
it was all right
=)


WITHOUT something paiseh that happen in between...

aiks aiks aiks~~~



Newayz,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY


to

KENJI


Have A Great Year Ahead
&

Thanks muchie for dinner!!!


Promise to get u a pressie laaaa
=)


Warmest Blessingss~~

0 comments: