Saturday, November 20, 2010
It has been awhile for me to update so frequently. I am never a daily blogger. But, somehow, lately, I am starting to love this space of mine. Unknown in a way since I no longer declare nor publicize my blogging passion anymore. Hence, it is an ultimate good thing because this only means I have zero readers and I can blab anything I like here.
My own space where for once, I can let the words in my mind flow on the keyboard. I love writing. It frees my mind and I feel peace within me after I pour my entire emotions into words. May sound silly to a lot people out there, but lets just say this is my passion. Writing.
Am currently in Darwin. Alone in my hotel room. Since I have nothing to do. I write. I am at this point of my life where I realize distance is ideal btw two people. It is better to wear a mask to face people around you. And never ever reveal too much emotions or thoughts about yourself.
It still amazes me how simple things bout me or some teeny weeny confessions from me, can turn into this great bombastic rumor that totally blew me off. I never ever claim I am a rich bitch, nor announce to the whole world how incredible intelligent I am, never assume I am dead gorgeous, moreover thinking that a swarm of guys idolize me!!!
Where the hell all these ridiculous ideas appear from, I have no idea. But, I certainly have to praise myself. *pats head* I could say it is a great job done. Good performance by me. I no longer cry over such rumors, I have accepted that crying over things like tat merely prove how weak of a person you are. (and silly too). So, screw the tears and those depression moments. If you want me to answer honestly, am i affected by these rumors? I would be lying if I said no. But, what more can I do? Slap those ppl for their immense creativity? That is childish.
Hence, I put on a brave smile, keep my chin up high, and announce I don't give a damn!!! BUT, sometimes I will wonder during those sleepless nights. Am I really like that? Nevertheless, I start to doubt my behavior. It must be something I have done that trigger these rumours? No?
And another thing that never stop to amaze me, is it any business of you, you and you how I am dealing with my love life? It is freaking annoying not to mention, bimbotic when I hear comments from people around me. How well do u know me may I ask? I am a third party. I never deny that fact. But how well do u know my story? Are YOU even a part of my story? tsk tsk tsk......
For once, I beg you guys, let us deal with our own stuff. I am stressed enough, and all these crude comment and snide remarks are not helping at all! You guys are just making things more complicated, more misunderstanding and causing unnecessary stress to people I love. I would sincerely appreciate it a lot with just a kind 'Hope you are fine' or just a brief hug. That will help heapsssss~~~
I want to put all these behind me so so so badly. I never asked for all these drama. All I ever wanted is to be with him, someone that I came to love and care a lot. I just want my own simple love story. From the very very beginning, it is never ever my intention to hurt anyone. Can't you guys see I am so stressed out already? I know I hurt her, I know I am a bitch/slut whatever...I know karma is going to hit me.
But aint that still btw three of us? Sometimes, it annoys me to an extend where I have this crazy urge to look him in the eye and just scream, can I just have an answer now for Gods sake???!!! I am trying my very best to be calm, happy & understanding. I am already suffocating from it. I may just break down anytime!!! I have long bid farewell to my never ending emo-ness to ppl around me, especially him. I just wanna have some peace.
So, please leave me aloneeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Go gossips someone else!!! *arghhh*



0 comments:
Post a Comment