Tuesday, November 23, 2010
I need someone to teach me what to do now...how should I do now....I feel so lost and confused...suddenly everything seems to be so terrifying and out of my mind...I feel so lonely suddenly....Like I have nobody.....
Why does it turn out like this? who can I trust, who can I not trust...What is the real story? What is the truth? I do not want to play this game anymore...I cannot take it...All I ever wanted is you, and a happy love story of my own...But why things seem to get more complicated...and scary...
Can I trust you? Suddenly I don't trust anything around me anymore...I feel like a mouse, with traps anywhere & everywhere...I feel people around me are so scary...Seems like all of them are trying to con and use your feelings to get the things they want...
Please tell me I can trust you!!! I feel I am going crazy soon! This whole thing is MAD!!! Everyone around me seems to be two-faced...I just wanna run away...run away from everything...all these drama, chaos....
Are you hiding something from me? Is there something I ought to know? Who am I to you? Will u ditch me or hurt me just to teach him a lesson? will you rather hurt me so u can show her what is he like in truth? Will u just forget me to be with her just for the sake he wont get her? If so, in the end, who am I? Just a joke?? *laugh bitterly*
I feel so useless...so friendless...so lost now....I just wanna hide myself from everything....I just wanna get drunk because I dont know what I can do now.....
Fuck the whole world...This world is a fucked up place!!!!!!!!! I do not know who is real anymoreeeeeeee!!! Can someone tell me?
I wanna hide...where nobody can find me.....just hide. myself away...so I wont be harmed..so I am safe....



0 comments:
Post a Comment