Monday, November 22, 2010

I am here always Baby~




"Baby, I am just this tiny little space away from you,
just so you know,
I am always always here for you
Always & Forever"


Insomnia...
I am so worried bout him...
he acts so differently today..
I know something serious must have happened~

Dear God,
please grant him strength to face what is troubling him,
please help him find a solution to what is burdening him,
please ease his sadness and pain...
May tomorrow be a better day for him....

It hurts me knowing you are feeling sad and struggling,
I do not want to force you to tell me what happen,
Just so you know my dear,
I am always ready to be your harbor if you need a shoulder to lie on,
a hug to feel secure
a listener to feel better...
I will always support you....

So baby,
please get better soon, mentally~
I AM WORRIED!!!




0 comments: