Thursday, November 11, 2010
And so here I am once again....After so so long...Guess I just need a space of my own to write my out my thoughts...
It's November already...Time flies...Especially when you are encountering so much dramas, those never-ending gossips & chaos...
To summarize my life for the past few months.
- I am single now. Yes, I broke up. The End. Don't bother asking anymore questions, cos to be honest, I cant be bothered to answer them.
- I am encountering some relationship problems now. Maybe this explains why I am back here too. I just need a space for my to release my thoughts and spill my heart.
- I can say that, I grew up alot in the past few months. I see & judge ppl around me better. Or you could say I see the true colours of alot 'friends' around me.
- I have come to the conclusion that I miss my old group of friends in Melbourne tremendously lots! Less drama, less misunderstanding & backstabbing. I've come to appreciate them as my true friends.
-I am spending alot of alone time lately. Mostly just reading books, watching dramas, going online, cooking...etc. It makes me cherish certain elements and ppl in my life more and I sincerely do enjoy being alone and doing my own things for once. Yes, I do get lonely sometimes but, you could say I rather feel lonely than facing those complicated issues and two faced people outside. I only hang out with those very very few friends nowadays, but, I AM happy. In a way.
- I realise I always re-blog when I am emo. Or going through this 'phase' in my life. And just wondering, maybe I should privatise my blog.
- I FREAKING gained weight!!! Not just 1-2 kgs mind you!!! *big big sigh~*
Shall update more~



0 comments:
Post a Comment