Monday, November 30, 2009

I am a slacker!

I have lots of dinners, outings and events awaiting for me in my draft folder, waiting to be publish by their very very slack and lazy blogger - ME!!!

Well, went to a gathering dinner and BBQ at the bf's colleague's home quite some time ago!! They happen quite a few weeks back hence I dunno what to write about them anymore!! ahaha~ Hence, just gonna post those photos up!!! *wink*

Like I said, some weeks back went to the bf's colleague house for a grand BBQ session!! You may wonder how grand a BBQ can be? but this one is by far, the only BBQ I went where we had super crazy effing expensive whisky to go with our bbq-ed food! Not to forget, we had Wagyu Beef!! *omfg....so damnnnnn yummy!*


Of Ox Tongue, Wagyu Beef and fresh Tiger Prawns~
(That's just part of the food served!)




And of cos,
the most expensive item of the dinner!!!

LOUIS XIII whisky!!!

I admit, I haven tried a lot whisky or hard liquor before,
it's has always been Black Label/ Chivas/ V.S.O.P for me...
but
this is so much much muchhh nicer than any of the others!!
really nice and smooth!!!!
and it smells really good!!!!




ahaha...I am sure if my dad sees this he will definitely smirk to himself!!!
Daddy have you drink it beforeeeee???
=p
ehehehe~


*******

We had a gathering at Grillroom the other day...It's been awhile since we all had a proper dinner outing together since everyone is busy with their exams!!! Food is not too bad cos I am not a big fan of steak, companian is what's matter!!! Right??

Anyways, some of the dishes we ordered that night!


Grilled Spare Ribs!!
I love thissss!!!
double yumz




Potterhouse Steak with Mushroom Sauce




Grilled Lamb Shank





It's been awhile Ms. Valerie Ong!!! hehe~
Looking hot in short hair!!!
Hope you are having the time of ur life in Fiji with Chi now!!
=)




Candid shot which I totally love!!!
(Photo taken from Vanessa babe)




Happy people,
Great friends,
My gems and diamonds in Melbourne!!
(photo taken also from Vanessa babe)




And it's Sake time after dinner!!!






Thats all for now~ta!!

0 comments: