Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Remember I mentioned before that I wanted a part time job now since I am already on hols and are sooo-frigging-free-till-Iwishtostartuni!!!! I posted my shout-out in FB about me wanting a part time job and below is what I found in my inbox two days later!!!



Hi Pei Huan,

I'm working in a fertility center in PJ. Now, here is a part time job. This job which is not only can make you earn 4k-5k or more, but also can help some childless couples to make their dreams come true. Many University & college students join us for this program and earn their study fee. Lady of 18-28 years of age are welcome. This is a very meaningful job.

As i mentioned, this is a job which is helping childless couple to have their own baby. Some of our patients are have bad quality of ovum or they can't produce ovum at all. That's why they can't pregnant. Infertile rate become higher and higher in Malaysia.

We are here to help them and find ladies who willing to donate their ovum (aka egg) then the couple will thank you and pay you in cash. or...
You also can introduce your friends who want to donate their ovum, same thing, the recipient will be appreciated what you have done for them.This is very common in oversea.

Anything need further clarification, please do not hesitate to reach me at 012-*** **** or leave me you mobile # and i will call you to explain in more details.

Regards,
Josephine




I was SPEECHLESS!!! When I said part time job, I was thinking of waitress-ing basically, or working in some of my course related jobs, I NEVER ever expect to get this kind of offer!!! Donating my OVUM??!!!!! ohemgee~~~

I think I would like to keep my ovum thank you very much, I won't wish to see a teeny weeny PeiHuan look-alike walking on the streets one day and I go, "oh-wait!! MAYBE I am part of that child!"

I think...
I will faint~

0 comments: