Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

to

BEN GOR!!!!!




This post is VERY MUCH overdue because we celebrated his b'day last Wednesday!!! haha~ But well, I am pretty occupied this week,...too many burfdaysss! =p


Anyways, back to the topic, we went to Sharkfin's House for dinner and later on, where else but our favourite after-party place - K Box!! =p


Me loving my new floral dress!!
=)




There's another surprise for us during dinner time. Kat Zai introduce us to his new gf, Catherine !!! Hence, I hereby congratulates youuuuuuu my dearest friend!!! May you and your new girl stay happily ever after!!!!




Then, its off to K-Box for us!!! The bf and I left early because he gotta work the next day!! BUT, we are just in time to see the burfday boy got pretty high and was puking in the toilet before we left!!! So, mission accomplished I would say!!! =p *blerh*


The ladies of the night!
(missing Shi Yin and Huey!)




Silly Boy




Lucy Babe from Taiwan as well!




TuZi from China~




And of cos,
me and my darling Huey!!
(I am missing you veryyyy muchhhh!! Hope you are enjoyin urself in HK!)




Below are a series of photos taken when Ben Gor is quite high and start fooling around with the roll of toilet paper taken from the toilet!!! hahaha~ Lmao~











Anyways, this is also the last time Ben is celebrating his b'day in Melbourne, he's going back to Taiwan for good in January... *sniff*

Too many farewell this year and ima dun like it ONE BIT!!! I am gonna miss all my friends sooooo much!! Melbourne is gonna be soooooo quiet next year!!! =(

Ben, I wish you all the best in your future, may you smile and be happy always!!! If there's a chance, I promise I will definitely visit you in Taiwan!!!! You have been a great friend to me, a guy that is always there to cheer me up and make me laugh with your funny jokes!!! And I shall always remember you as the 'good friend' that wants me DEAD DRUNK during my b'day!!!!
(pity u din succeed!! Better luck next time eh? hehe~)

Take Care my friend! Till we see each other again!!!!

0 comments: