Sunday, November 22, 2009

To my dearie Alina~

I have been delaying and delaying for like AGES to publish this blog post!!!! hehe~ Anyways, last last Friday ( I know I am super late!!) we celebrated darling Alina b'day!!! =)


But, before that, I made a little something for my dearie on her birthday! It's been some time since I made a card because of my busy uni schedule!! Anyways, this is what I came out with after two days of brainstorming and hard-work! hehe~







Sincerely hope she likeeyyy the card! =)


Anyways, although it is super late, I would still love to wish my dear friend here a greatest 20th b'day!!! (omg..I know!! She is THAT young!! I feel old now!)


Happy 20th Birthday
darling!!!


May U Have A Great Year Ahead!!




We got her a Tiffany n Co bracelet as her bday present!!
hehe~
Hope you love it babe!!





We celebrated her b'day in Huarro Korean BBQ!! The food is super yummy no doubt, but well, that night itself, most of us were too busy cam-whoring and drinking rather than eating!! haha~ *sheepish grin*

Well, ima just gonna post up some photos taken during dinner...



The most popular 'dish' of the night!!!
Btw, Lemonade Soju is soooooo yummy!!!!
you don't feel ur drinking alcohol AT ALL!!!




The Ladies~






My lovessss~





Part of the group pic!!





On Saturday, Alina darling treat us girlies to a very scrumptious dinner at KoKo Restaurant in Crowns. The ambiance of the restaurant is really nice and soothing. Nothing beats a perfect Saturday night when you are with the greatest companion, in a great restaurant with absolute heavenly food!!








I bought a bottle of wine along as a b'day present for Al babe~




Back to food, I feel the food is really really yummy and
I will definitely go back again for the second visit!!
=)
Dear readers, prepare to salivate on ur keyboard!!
*giggles*




















A girls night out will NEVER EVER be complete without some camwhoring sessions!
hehehe~




The maxi lovessss of the night!!!
hehe~
I am soooo loving my maxi from Portmans!
=)




The complete fives~
Ima
very
very
superbly






I know I am veryyy late in posting this event, nonetheless, Happy Birthday again my dearest darling!!! May happiness and laughter surround you every single day and may God Bless U Always! I appreciate this friendship a lot, and I love your straightforward-ness, randomness and craziness even MORE!!! hehe~ ILY huns !!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome post, love you!! x