Tuesday, December 1, 2009
I should have post this on time too!!!
*aiks*
but nonetheless,
Happy 13th Months Anniversary
my dear!!

13 months of journey and memories together,
Some may think it is not a big deal,
but for me,
I cherish every single moment of it!!!
I just want you to know,
You have a very very special place in my heart!!
ILY
♥
but nonetheless,
Happy 13th Months Anniversary
my dear!!
13 months of journey and memories together,
Some may think it is not a big deal,
but for me,
I cherish every single moment of it!!!
I just want you to know,
You have a very very special place in my heart!!
ILY
♥
teehee~ If you notice some similarity in the photo above, your eyes are not cheating you!! We did something corny and embarrassingly sweet on this special day!
Yeap yeap, we wore our couple polos bought during the Ralph Lauren VIP sales few days back!!! hehehe~ *shy*
We wanted to get the big pony identical polos, but, sadly, they are out of a lot of colours and sizes!!! I should have went RL earlier and not at the very second last day of sales!! *argh..regrets*
I remember, before this very day, I used to smirk when I saw couples wearing identical outfits! I used to swear the person will never ever be me!!! I used to think couple outfits are superbly corny and super PDA-ish! (which means public display of affection!) =p
So, now I guess I shall just remain silent and EAT my words!!! I guess love really makes you do silly things that you vowed you will never do! *bleh*
I admit, it IS still corny, but sweet at the same time!!! Not to forget, feeling quite self-conscious when you got a few stares from passerby (and smirk! yes! never forget bout the smirk cos I used to do that to other couples too!) !!! *red faced!*
So, now I guess I shall just remain silent and EAT my words!!! I guess love really makes you do silly things that you vowed you will never do! *bleh*
I admit, it IS still corny, but sweet at the same time!!! Not to forget, feeling quite self-conscious when you got a few stares from passerby (and smirk! yes! never forget bout the smirk cos I used to do that to other couples too!) !!! *red faced!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment