Thursday, December 17, 2009
Merry Christmas
to
Everyone out there!!!
Time flies...In just a blink, year 2009 is about to come to an end!!! Christmas is around the corner and the next thing we know, it shall be New Year Eve and we will all be welcoming year 2010!!!!
Christmas, a season for reunions, presents, joy and laughter!!! I have never celebrate Christmas throughout this 21 years. This year marked my first ever Christmas celebration! With none other than my precious group of friends!!!
It will definitely be better if every single one of you who are back in KL can join us!! I miss you guys so much!!! An event like this will be more than perfect if you guys are still around! Melbourne has definitely turn quieter with the absence of you few monkeys!!!! =p
Pretty presents!!

Spot my Prince Ken doll?? =)
Thanks Sinkee!!!!!
"Why a Ken doll you guys will ask? Well, it's our little inside joke!" *smile*
It will definitely reminds me of you everytime I look at it!!
Especially with you leaving Melbourne very soon as well!!!

Christmas, a season for reunions, presents, joy and laughter!!! I have never celebrate Christmas throughout this 21 years. This year marked my first ever Christmas celebration! With none other than my precious group of friends!!!
It will definitely be better if every single one of you who are back in KL can join us!! I miss you guys so much!!! An event like this will be more than perfect if you guys are still around! Melbourne has definitely turn quieter with the absence of you few monkeys!!!! =p
Pretty presents!!
Spot my Prince Ken doll?? =)
Thanks Sinkee!!!!!
"Why a Ken doll you guys will ask? Well, it's our little inside joke!" *smile*
It will definitely reminds me of you everytime I look at it!!
Especially with you leaving Melbourne very soon as well!!!
Occasions like this won't be perfect without a nice 'family portrait'!!! =) Melbourne feels much closer to home with them surrounding me!
Although there's so many farewells this year, although I know Melbourne will be a different next year with the absence of so many of you, somehow, I feel lucky to have the chance to have you guys as part of my life, I appreciate every memories with every single one of you and I sincerely believe, every single one of us will cherish the moments we have in Melbourne for a lifetime!!!
Although there's so many farewells this year, although I know Melbourne will be a different next year with the absence of so many of you, somehow, I feel lucky to have the chance to have you guys as part of my life, I appreciate every memories with every single one of you and I sincerely believe, every single one of us will cherish the moments we have in Melbourne for a lifetime!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment