Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Once in awhile, I love buying presents for my family, with a simple thought, just to make them happy!!!!

During the Ralph Lauren VIP sales, everything is frigging 50% off once you received their VIP card!!! and yours truly got one!!! *gleeeeeee*
I am sure most of my friends know I am never a polo person, but a shopaholic like me will never give up such good opportunity!!! hehehe!!!
The bf got the couple polos for us, and I got two nice polos for my daddy!!!!

I still remember calling him bout the VIP sales, asking him whether he wants a small or big pony! (secretly wishing my daddy will pick the small pony cos its cheaper maaa...hehehe...just jk just jk!)
My dad likes the big pony but sadly the colour he wants is out of sizes hence I got him the white one! Which I think looks much nicer than the blue one he prefers lor~


Just for my daddy!!!





And how can I forget about my porkie sister in Sydney who always hint here hint there in MSN for presents!! hehe~She is too good with sweet talk,mind games and bribery! At the end of our conversation, I have promised her a wallet!!!
My dear sis,I can see you are putting what you have learn in Psychology in GREAT use!!*wink* hehe~ Dad shall be happy cos this means you are studying! =p

Just joking porkie pork, don't pick up ur handphone right THIS moment to scold me for accusing you! =p
I love buying presents for you! even without you asking! hehe~ So of course, I am hoping a nice gift from u too! =p


Droopy eye doggie
for my doggie-craze sister!





My dear friends,
this is not just your normal doggie soft toy ok!!!
This doggie here is a

thermos/cooler!!!





How cool is that??

You love it porkie pork?

For someone who covers a thickass blanket in M'sia with the FAN on when she sleeps at night
and even feels cold!
(WTH shocking I know!!)
This will be the perfect gift for her during winter!!!
A soft doggie to cuddle when u sleep!
=)


It even comes with a Birth Certificate too!!
Porkie pork will go 'awwww...' rite?





Nowwww, I need to look for something for my dearest mummy!!!

0 comments: