Sunday, July 13, 2008

Roses are sweet~

My newest baby

Garden of roses with butterflies~




Made especially for Gan's mum birthday
He request it from me....
Such a sweet son no?
=)



A closer view of the roses




Nice no??
Made from scratch using clay and handpaint all of em, ALL by yours truly
=)



And this is the inside of the card
(sorry Gan, should have written Chin Leng instead of Gan. I dunno maaa..so sorry yea)




A closer view
(I especially like the crystal stud I embedded around the message. The message handwritten by me! )




How is my new creation??
Comments allowed and very much welcomed
=)


*********************


I just started my card making business but I am not into big business now..
Just a small business where I only make cards by order
=)



Introducing
you guys to


Edain
~

Specialize in unique creative handmade cards.
Want your dream card to come true?
Want something special and a card with personality for your loved ones?
Then,
You are at the right place
=)

Price Varies.

Do Refer to
my Facebook Edain album for more of my handmade cards!!


So guys,
If you trust my card making skills and love my creations
Help me promote yea??
hehehe

Just email me for further information aight?

peihuan88@hotmail.com

******************************

0 comments: