Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bye bye KL~

Sigh...
in less than 8 hours, I will be in the plane bringing me back to my second home

I am starting to have homesick already!! What with my mum is now cooking lunch downstairs!!!
I am so gonna miss her home cooked food lorr!!


Edmund thinks that the only way to cure this never ending homesickness is:
Don't go home during winter break!!

or

Go home AFTER I graduate!!


But..but

Confirm I cannot lorrr
I will die at my small teeny apartment in Cardigan St.

I wanna be home!!

Regardless I KNEW that I gonna be homesick after that!!

sigh
I am a weirdo!!


Anyways,
to sum up my three-weeks-but-feels-like-one-week holiday,


one conclusion:
TIME FLIES!!!


I feel there's still so much things yet to be done!!

I haven't visit soooo many places!!
*bummer*
I wanna meet up with many many many more people and friends!!!
I haven't shop to my satisfaction!!
*double bummer*
=(

My holiday, in short, is spent on below events:



Meeting up with Amy darling for Korean BBQ!
I misssss uuuuuu~~~




5 Sc 1
Class Gathering~




Meeting up with Terrence at the M.A.C Launch party~




El's
4 days 3 night visit to KL and me having a day trip to Ipoh~




Celebrating two darlings B'day in KL =)





Being my sis's chauffeur and our outings together!!




Meeting up with bestie Caryn and Kiki dar, Jac Jac and Catherine...

(P/S: Photos will b uploaded later cos of certain technical problem I cant transfer my photos from my phone to my lappie..aiks)



Watched three movies with my sis~


Wanted


Highly recommended because she is just too hawtt inside!

and I personally love the twist in the storyline at the ending

=)



Incredible Hulk



I LOVE this!!!

their special effect one word to describe : CHUN!!

And its so romantic
(in a way la...Confirm alot ppl gonna bomb me for saying Incredible Hulk is ROMANTIC but well...I feel it IS lorr!!! so those that wanna bomb me d..shuddap arh =p)


Journey to The Center of The Earth 3D



Worst movie I watched this holiday!!

Wasting my time AND ticket oni!!
RM17 for the 3D version
and well..true la, the 3D part is kinda different and special, but put that aside, the movie just C.M.I 101% la!!!

It's like
Lame to the MAX!!



and anyways,

Kuan is leaving to England soon for 9 MONTHS
so I wun be seeing him for some time!!!

sigh~~
Gonna miss u alot la Kuan!!


so,

See you in KL next year!!
All the best in UK, Future lawyer!
I have faith in you that ur gonna make it!!

=)
Take Care there and

most importantly
Keep In Touch!!

*sob sob*
I'm getting all emo d!!!

Warmest Blessingsss~

Huggies
U better miss me oso!! hahaha~





I am gonna miss KL so much!!!



Goodbye KL,

and
Hello Melbourne!!!






Anyone willing to cheer me up back in Melbourne?

My jimuis all won't be back as early as me!!

'sigh'
=(




AND
The Dark Knight
is out in KL today!!

I cannot watch laaa!!
=((



I wan kaki to watch in Melbourne!!
hehehe

0 comments: