Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mixture of This & That

Sorry for the long disappearance..
hehehe~~

ALOTTTT of loooong overdue post
but
nevermind
I shall update all and every events, outings, happenings here in this particular post!!
so dear readers and friends, bear with me k....its gonna be a long long loong post
=)



FIRST of ALL,

The veryyy overdue high school gathering held at Koi's
with the theme
CANDYLAND

But,
hehe~Not many turn up in candy colours
I think BLUE is counted as a candy colour..No?
=p


Before the party started,
Koi puts in extra effort in arranging these in style!!




Yeng not??


newayz,
Whats a candyland party without

Candies!!




More Candies!




And more and more candiessss!!




Besides the candies, there are many more finger licking good foodiesss!!



Koi's Special Salad





BBQ!!
(Tiger prawns, squid, chicken wings, marinated lamb, sausages, marshmellow...you name it!!! yum yum~)





Cupcakes, Tarts and buns which are all delicately homemade and they just melt in your mouth!!













And not to forget, the endless lists of yummy drinks
varying from cocktails, mocktails to shots!



Sex On The Beach
(Reminds me of Amy's FTV script =p)




Margarita




Cranberry something~




Lychee Martini







Melon something~




Jagerbomb (with either Beer or Redbull)




Tequila shots





ALL specially by our very own super ber-potential bartender

Ng Koi Lin!





Photos of the night!!!


My Ji Mui~ since high skul!




My Ji Mui No. 2
Siew Pao!!




OUR handrest!
*wink*




Low Twins!!

TeckKuan




Teck Eng
(poor guy K.O-ed end of the day! Story later =p)

" Pei Huan, ehh take photo with me now! Incase rite, later I drunk I cannot take laa!!"

o__O"




Haris =)




Amy who still giggles endlessly and gets high WITHOUT a teeny drop of alcohol!
=p




SUBANG is the place to be ok!!!
=)

The Subang-ians




Prav, Shyan, Haris, Moi & Allen!!!




Z.Ven, Siew Pao, Amy, Moi, Koi, Kah Jin & Prav~







Whoa...Eng's and Chrisanne's face colour contrast kao kao weiiii~







Kuan looks so happy I wonder why =p







Our future doctor who has a drastic change in HAIRSTYLE after entering IMU
*wink*wink* =p




This is PRICELESS!!! How often do u get to see Kah Jin posing like THIS??
hehe~




'That's Gay~' *In imitation of Paris*




A nice group pic!!
I miss all of youuuu so muchhhh!!!




We then had a surprise b'day celebration for all the July babies





and so coicidentally, it's Brandon's B'day that particular day!

Happy Birthday boysss!!





I mentioned earlier that T.Eng K.O-ed by the end of the day!!
And I totally captured the whole thing!!
hehehe~~
He better don't kill me for this!!


Downing the Jager-beer-bomb after a tequila shot!




Teck Eng take funny photos when he is high =p






hehehe
so kewt rite?


"I need a break!! You lemme rest first then I drink again!"



*
*
*
*

Teck Eng....
Gone Totally.......
zzzzzzzzzz......





A GREAT night alltogether!!
I've miss all of you so so sooo much!!
We are now all on separate ways, each pursuing our own dreams and one step nearer to our goals,
so,
all my dear friends,

Best of Luck and
May God Bless all of you!!


Keep In Touch!
Luv~

*******************************

Family Day @ Sunway Pyramid the other day
=)

Went to watch Wanted
(nice movie just because Angelina Jolie is sizzling hooottt inside...wooooot..)

then head over to

Ole-ole Bali

to have lunch.

I highly recommend this restaurant to you guys!!

Nice atmosphere, Exotic decoration, Yummy food, Reasonable price..
Whats more you can ask for in a restaurant?







The Front Desk





I fell in love with their interior designs.
Exotic, Unique and Tasteful














My cutie pie sister!!
Love~





US!!






My dearest mummy & daddy





Our food


refreshing Barley Lime which I love very much!





Soto Ayam




Starter




Main







Overall,
The food is yummy, I especially love their sambal which goes perfectly well with their fried chicken!!

Definitely am going back in future!


**************************

Two pretty ladies celebrated their 20th birthday early @ 7atenine on 8th of July~



HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to Elyn and Tiok Darling~






*huff & puff...*





All The Best in everything and have A Great Year Ahead..
Much Love!!


Ladies of the night!
(It would be picture perfect if Joyce & Mel are both here!!)
We miss both of you muchie!!





The space beside Elyn and Tiok is reserved for both of YOU!*wink*




With two of my favourite girls~








Joshua the unexpected guest, Boon, Daniel & The pretty B'day Girl





Happy people of the night!!




After an 'allright' dinner @ 7atenine, we all headed over to Luna Bar for further camwhoring sessions (which goes on forever at Luna), chit-chat, and relaxation....
I must tell you, I am pretty impressed with Luna Bar, the place we all sat, had this splendid view of KL Tower *Gasp*Sigh*

Amazing right?





Elyn & my cocktails which taste really yummy *sluurrp*!!





Individual photos with all my girls that night..
I know they are all much slimmer then me,
but since this is my blog and you must be reading my blog for a reason...ritee?
so people, try to, no wait, JUST focus on me ok?? *grin*
Just try your very best to overlook the chubbiness and the puffy blushing cheeks of mine (which I had no idea why my face is so red)!!
Concentrate instead on my new dress from Miss Selfridge okie??hehe
*blehh*














My favourite ladies both looking stunning that night!!
(despite the fact that Koi keep INSISTING she LOOKS fat and wailing bout she having no waist anymore n yada yada..You & I both know looks can be deceiving rite?? =p)





Finally,
All my girlies

You girls (Mel & Joyce included), I treasure!





Then, there's Ah Boon of course!
Looking different BUT smart in his formal wear
*keke* =p
Thanks mchie yea for sending Elyn n me home for two days straight





Daniel & both of us





Last but not least,
my favourite photo of the night!!




Told you Luna Bar is THE spot for amazing photos!!
=)
(but, of cos ALSO got to do with WHO is inside the photo laaa *ahem*)


Newayz,
Happy Birthday yea darling

Just wanna let you know,
Our friendship, I Cherish with my heart
Love You!
XOXO

Hope ALL your b'day wishes come true la....
(Yes...those wishes that have your fattie pie inside =p )

BFF and forever~



*********************************

0 comments: