Tuesday, July 1, 2008
It's funny how certain people are like too-free-got-nothing-to-do, hence THEY seek entertainment in spreading rumours about other people.....what is more saddening is these people have to be closely related to you....
They will act all saint-like in front of you, pretending to be oh-so-caring, with a big warm smile on their face and all, but in their heart, they are trying their very best to discover some terrible behaviour of yours so they can happily spread around and gossip about it!!
one word to describe them
D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!!!
What's even more ironic is, when they are talking about YOU, they do not realise, oh-they-are-ACTUALLY-talking-about-their-own-kids too!!! And they have to go all pretending in public, praising their own kids as if their kids are like Einstein-the-Second or an angel sent from heaven!! The way they praise their kids almost make me believe the kids are robots!! (too perfect for words!!) ohh wait!! NO!! robots have flaws too!! so, does that make their kids God??ohmigoshhhhh~~~Yippee yippee yay yay!! I actually know A FEW GodS then!! whoa...
UNBELIEVABLE!!!
another word to describe them
T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!
Can you actually believe they are closely related to me?? Gosh...I feel sooo humilated..
So what and how does it affect you people if I am clubbing? My parents do not have any issue with ME going to clubs, I do not find any possible excuse for you people to poke your filthy pointy nose in MY business and what is more, start gossiping about it??!!!
I mean, before you even talks about me, I seriously feel it be much much better if you take a proper look at your own kid who is a REGULAR clubber?? (ohh~or have I misunderstand your poor innocent kid cos she/he might be studying hard in the library or even joining some IQ competition? tsk tsk tsk...my 'sincere apology' then..)
And seriously, don't you guys have other better things to do (like understanding your kids BETTER) than acting like a group of secondary school kids (and you people are actually ADULTS!!) with those phone calls gossiping and backstabbing at the back??!!! You people are seriously making me SICK just by looking at your two face smile!! I can almost see you people having an angel's wings but with a devil's horn sticking out your BIG dumb head!!! Don't you guys realize this attitude is seriously pissing people off??
Those concerns sound so fake, those smiles so witch-like, those phone calls are more like some detective prying their nose in hope to find something suspicious!! SERIOUSLY people!! I seriously pray you guys have more entertaining activities than playing some FBI games with me!! Damnnn no life weiii~~
When MY parents find nothing wrong with me going out, could you people just GET A LIFE and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?? stop rambling about people's business, stop showing off your Einstein God Like kids (which happen to be so not Einstein and God Like in reality), stop COMPARING, because you people know what?it's uberly CHILDISH!!!
If you people still cannot find other activities to fill up those free time, may I suggest start going for CHARACTER BUILDING classes (I seriously feel alot of you NEED this) or 10 Ways To Become A Better Person OR even seminars like TECHNIQUES OF TALKING!!!!
You people are starting to DISGUST me real bad because your true colours are starting to show and believe me!! They are not nice scenes!! So, why don't you guys just clear off my daily life with all the pretences and bullshits!!! Dun force me into wearing thick goggles just to avoid the sight of you people!!because YES!! the sight of you people make me BLIND!!!!
and ohh, shucks....I better go start revising and study till my brain juices are drained because I am sure ALL your kids are either busy studying at home, working their asses out in libraries or achieving some GRAND prizes in some Maths or IQ competitions!!!
Damnnn~~~~ I better set them as my role models and good examples!!!
Bad Bad me~~~~~~
(feel soooooooooo ashamed of myself now.....)
They will act all saint-like in front of you, pretending to be oh-so-caring, with a big warm smile on their face and all, but in their heart, they are trying their very best to discover some terrible behaviour of yours so they can happily spread around and gossip about it!!
one word to describe them
D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!!!
What's even more ironic is, when they are talking about YOU, they do not realise, oh-they-are-ACTUALLY-talking-about-their-own-kids too!!! And they have to go all pretending in public, praising their own kids as if their kids are like Einstein-the-Second or an angel sent from heaven!! The way they praise their kids almost make me believe the kids are robots!! (too perfect for words!!) ohh wait!! NO!! robots have flaws too!! so, does that make their kids God??ohmigoshhhhh~~~Yippee yippee yay yay!! I actually know A FEW GodS then!! whoa...
UNBELIEVABLE!!!
another word to describe them
T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!
Can you actually believe they are closely related to me?? Gosh...I feel sooo humilated..
So what and how does it affect you people if I am clubbing? My parents do not have any issue with ME going to clubs, I do not find any possible excuse for you people to poke your filthy pointy nose in MY business and what is more, start gossiping about it??!!!
I mean, before you even talks about me, I seriously feel it be much much better if you take a proper look at your own kid who is a REGULAR clubber?? (ohh~or have I misunderstand your poor innocent kid cos she/he might be studying hard in the library or even joining some IQ competition? tsk tsk tsk...my 'sincere apology' then..)
And seriously, don't you guys have other better things to do (like understanding your kids BETTER) than acting like a group of secondary school kids (and you people are actually ADULTS!!) with those phone calls gossiping and backstabbing at the back??!!! You people are seriously making me SICK just by looking at your two face smile!! I can almost see you people having an angel's wings but with a devil's horn sticking out your BIG dumb head!!! Don't you guys realize this attitude is seriously pissing people off??
Those concerns sound so fake, those smiles so witch-like, those phone calls are more like some detective prying their nose in hope to find something suspicious!! SERIOUSLY people!! I seriously pray you guys have more entertaining activities than playing some FBI games with me!! Damnnn no life weiii~~
When MY parents find nothing wrong with me going out, could you people just GET A LIFE and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?? stop rambling about people's business, stop showing off your Einstein God Like kids (which happen to be so not Einstein and God Like in reality), stop COMPARING, because you people know what?it's uberly CHILDISH!!!
If you people still cannot find other activities to fill up those free time, may I suggest start going for CHARACTER BUILDING classes (I seriously feel alot of you NEED this) or 10 Ways To Become A Better Person OR even seminars like TECHNIQUES OF TALKING!!!!
You people are starting to DISGUST me real bad because your true colours are starting to show and believe me!! They are not nice scenes!! So, why don't you guys just clear off my daily life with all the pretences and bullshits!!! Dun force me into wearing thick goggles just to avoid the sight of you people!!because YES!! the sight of you people make me BLIND!!!!
and ohh, shucks....I better go start revising and study till my brain juices are drained because I am sure ALL your kids are either busy studying at home, working their asses out in libraries or achieving some GRAND prizes in some Maths or IQ competitions!!!
Damnnn~~~~ I better set them as my role models and good examples!!!
Bad Bad me~~~~~~
(feel soooooooooo ashamed of myself now.....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment