Thursday, July 3, 2008
Went for Haircut, Hair Treatment & Hair highlighting today with Koi Koi in KL
=)
Eh, I VERY SUPER proud of myelf ohkay??
I gotta annouce this!!!
I drove alone and find my way all the way to KL Plaza lehhh
Hehehe~~
I din get lost summor!!!
How Chun is that u ask me??
SUPER chun ok see-ing the fact I am a total noob when come to KL routes lorr!!!
=)
*self praise abit!! hehe*
hehehe~~
Newayz, met up with Kiki dar dar for lunch & gossip session after my haircut!!!
Goshhh~~I MISS HERRR!!
hehehe~~
meeting up again next Wed!!
Kiki dar dar~~I cant waittt~~
blerk
=p

K lahh...I know there's not much diff la...hehehe
but well...If you notice clearer, you can actually see a lighter shade of red brownish highlights
=p
(chaotut camera cannot see cos too bright d)
(And yes, my face IS rounder and I have hideous eyebags!!)
=p
*****************

You don't realize what you are capable of.....
To Love or Not to Love, That's the question....
=)
Eh, I VERY SUPER proud of myelf ohkay??
I gotta annouce this!!!
I drove alone and find my way all the way to KL Plaza lehhh
Hehehe~~
I din get lost summor!!!
How Chun is that u ask me??
SUPER chun ok see-ing the fact I am a total noob when come to KL routes lorr!!!
=)
*self praise abit!! hehe*
hehehe~~
Newayz, met up with Kiki dar dar for lunch & gossip session after my haircut!!!
Goshhh~~I MISS HERRR!!
hehehe~~
meeting up again next Wed!!
Kiki dar dar~~I cant waittt~~
blerk
=p

K lahh...I know there's not much diff la...hehehe
but well...If you notice clearer, you can actually see a lighter shade of red brownish highlights
=p
(chaotut camera cannot see cos too bright d)
(And yes, my face IS rounder and I have hideous eyebags!!)
=p
*****************

You don't realize what you are capable of.....
To Love or Not to Love, That's the question....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment