Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hey AGAIN

Hey again people,


I am sure alot of you have given up on my blog already...hehe...Can't blame you seeing how many zillion times I have neglected my blog...
Hope this time my updates can be frequent...
I promise...To try my best =)

As you notice by now, I changed my blog layout. Nothing fancy. Just trying to keep things simple.

My life lately have been pretty lifeless I would say. But things will get better starting from this week, I hope, because, I am finally done with my major assignment. (For now of course). Well, there is still those weekly readings I have to hand in but well, no more MAJOR assignment till October and I can definitely enjoy FOR NOW =p


Afew changes and updates still occured of course.

I shed 6 kgs of me and I can't tell you how superb happy I feel...
This is the me now...(think I gained back some weight though =p)But well.....

I went to Hotham again with the gang and I am proud to say I can ski a teeny weeny bit.
AT LEAST I am not falling down 24/7 and did not sprained my poor ankle this time this year!




I decided to change a new hairstyle, got quite bored with the old sweeping fringe hence, I am now carrying a doll-like hair cut which I gradually begin to fall in love with!!! =)

Everything is still amazing between me & Him. I still feel loved and pampered. 2 more days to turning 11 months!

And, it's Spring now in Melbourne but I hate those rainy days...What happen to the sun and nice breezy weather where I could start wearing nice clothes besides just my boring fur jacket?

Not forgetting to mention, my parents are in Melbourne, stalking me!! =p

Joking...I don't mind their visit at all to be honest. I really do miss them and it's definitely a bonus being able to introduce William to them and I am definitely gleeful to find my parents seems to like him! =) Not to forget an icing on the cake when my dad had his first try on a shot of 151 that day with my cousins and I and got drunk at the end of the night!!! Wicked!! hehehe~

Anyways, shall really go to bed soon. How? I do not know cos he is snoring terrible loudly there and God knows how I gonna sleep!! Being a light sleeper and all!!! argh~

Toodles~

0 comments: