Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bye Kong~

Another farewell post dedicated to Kong....Like I said in my previous post, so many ppl are leaving Melbourne...*sigh*

This time, is Kong who's gonna go back to Hong Kong on Wednesday....A friend that I came to know through Huey (her bf) and start hanging out quite often with William and me since we always do the double date thingie with Huey and her beau!! =)

Unlike before, he prefer a quiet farewell, just a simple dinner where we could chat and have a good time hanging out together for the last time. Hence, on Monday, I recommended the place William brought me during my birthday, *France-Soir* located in Toorak Road, famous for their absolute yummy food and nice atmosphere!!!

We brought along a bottle of wine as a farewell present for Kong...But well, you gotta admit, what's a good dinner without a great bottle of wine..Right? I am never a wine person, but even I gotta admit, William's pick is really good. I like the taste of the wine swirling in my mouth, rich yet soothing and smooth. Perfect match to go with the steak.




We are a bunch of good food lovers, hence, decided to stuff ourselves silly on this eventful night.

Entree of Escargots baked in Garlic and Butter~
I used to feel horrified at the idea of swallowing a snail but once I tried this on my birthday,
I have been dying to go back for more!!
Totally yummmyyyyy~




Entree 2 of Mussels in White Wine and Cream Cheese~
The mussels are really fresh
The sauce is sooo good when you dip it with some french bread!!




Our main where I shall just summarize everything as
Cooked to Perfection!!!!

Pork of the Day




Potterhouse Steak in Red Wine sauce
(both William and Huey ordered this)




Veal Steak with Mushroom




Scotch Fillet Steak with Mushroom




Not to forget, our side dishes
Mash potatoes, Steamed Vegetables and Sauteed Mushrooms




What is a complete dinner without the part where I looked forward to the most?
Dessert!!!!! (yum yum yum...)
No matter how stuffed I am, I ALWAYS have room for dessert!! hehehe~


Chocolate Mousse~




My Top all-time favourite...
where I think they did it so perfectly I was in cloud nine while savouring it!!
Creme Brulee~




While waiting for our dessert, we spent that teeny weeny free time in camwhoring~ ehehe~ A MUST-DO for me too!! *wink*


The sweetest Couple~
Huey and Kong




Huey and Kong's friend
(sorry I forgot ur name!)




Kong n Me




Last but not least,
William dear n Me~




Hope you have A Safe Flight home tomorrow and hopefully I shall see you real soon when I decide to visit Hong Kong one day together with Huey!!! hehehe~ Don't forget you promised to bring me to all the yummy food and heavenly shopping places!!! =)


Take Care and
后会有期...

0 comments: