Monday, September 28, 2009

Bye Da Ching!!!!

I did not give up posting YET =p it's just these few days have been crazyyyyyyy busy for me...my parents, birthdays, farewells and such. Shall update them soon enough!!! =)


I really think Crystal Jade food is THE bomb!!! it's soooo yummy and kinda reminds me of restaurants back in KL !!! Btw, their winter melon soup is a MUST TRY!!! Forgot to take pics of all the food we had!!! JUST a family portrait where he totally spoil the pic by not smiling (again!) arghhh~ I wonder do anywhere offer tutorials on how to pose for photos for GUYS!! (hehehehe)




Had a farewell dinner on Friday for Da Ching..Potluck style...
I don't know whats up with this year...everyone seems to leave Melbourne for good OR for an effinggggg long holiday!! First it's Edmund, than Jacq, then Boon, then Kelvin Teh, Vivien, Yet Jun and now its Da Ching.... Our group's size shrinking smaller and smaller every month!! So depressingggggg!! =(

Is like we used to go out in this whole big bunch, makan in this whole big bunch but now....so lil ppl left...(there's still quite alot ppl but cannot compare to before la...before was HUGE crowd!) Like I said, it's depressing!! Melbourne is gonna be soooooooooo quiet soon!!!

Anyways, enough of my babbling, I decided to make my Sambal Ikan Bilis with Nasi Lemak on Da Ching's potluck!!! I loveeee cooking!! I enjoy the process and I totally love to see the results of it and totallyyyy anxious about feedbacks!!

Ta daaaa~~~ There you go, my spicyyyy yum yum Sambal Ikan Bilis!!! Soooo gooood!!




Made 36 of these entree style of nasi lemak, make it easier for them to eat!! hehe~ My rice is kinda not good enough though...I forgot to put salt in it and hence, kinda tasteless, BUT with THE BOMB - Sambal Ikan Bilis, it sort of cover up the not so tasty rice!! hehe~




This is how my Nasi Lemak look as the result!!! hehe~ Couldn't resist snapping photos of them and adding it into my food collection album!! hehehe~ Looking good eh?





I have an ultimate discovery during dinner!!! Hong introduce to me this totally orgasmic Salad Sauce!!! It's sesame base but it goes WHOAAA when u taste it!!! SO DAMN GOOD I'm not even joking!!!! U can get it in any asian grocery, I got mine immediately on the next day in Russell's St Asian Grocery!! Yummmmmmmyyyyyy~ And the best part bout it, it's totally Healthy and NOT fattening!!! I am in loveeee!!




Back to topic, Da Ching shall be reaching KL this morning. May you have a safe flight, enjoy urself back in KL and hopefully you will come back Melb for a visit!!! hehehe~ If everything goes well, there's a big fat chance I shall see u in KL end of this year!! =)

Good Bye and See you soon my dear friend!!!
Dc with the girlsss~



And, US girlssss!!! Loveee~





Bye Da Ching and May everything goes smoothly for you back in KL!!!
See you REAL SOON!!!

0 comments: