Monday, June 29, 2009

Naive~





Something heart-warming all the way from home!!
I am sure my sickness will recover really really soon!!!

♥ ♥ ♥




**********

Certain things happen because it is meant to happen...
It occurs to let you have a clearer picture of the whole situation...
Of reality...
It sends out a message to you,
Reminding you it is time to wake up,
To stop being so naive and believing everything that is portrayed on the surface to you...


I clearly realize,
Things have change,
There is no more trust, no more friends forever, no more those promises we made to each other
No matter how many endless time I tell myself
Things are fine again,
I know how naive I am....


Yet I pray this is a dream,
and when I wake up...
Everything will be fine again...


I want to believe you & me,
We are fine again...


*********



P/S: Caryn, I Miss U Millionssss Zillionsssssss Loadssssss !!!!!!!

0 comments: