Saturday, June 13, 2009

*sneeze* *cough*

Sorry for the lack of updates AGAIN and been MIA for some time... I've been sick like a puppy, coughing endlessly, sneezing and having this manly voice thanks to my cough!!!!


E-M-O !!!!



This is why I hate winter!!! I am ALWAYS sick in winter!!! =(
I think I almost finish trying ALL the cough syrup you could get in the pharmacy and I am STILL coughing!!! WTH I know!!!


Anyhow, thanks to Huey who brought medicines over to my place so I could get better soon!!! Thanks babe!!! Appreciate it!! Not to mention the BF that take care of me, bringing medicine for me during the night and morning, making honey drink for me and constantly making sure I don't have a temperature!!! I feel loved~

I heart both of you!!!


Anyways, this is just a short update to tell you guys I am still very much ALIVE and I shall update really really soon!!! =)

0 comments: