Tuesday, June 2, 2009
To this person named Mabel Chan or whoever your REAL identity is, I truly feel sad for you...
I truly sincerely do....
What you did was so bimbo-ish, so brainless and proves nothing to nobody but only shout out how sad a person you are to the whole world!!
People that has so much free time to do stupid things like THIS must lead a PATHETIC sad life...
You have nothing else better to do in your life, you are sooooo unpopular and unwanted that you spend all your time rotting at home hence, you find the absolute need to email my parents, feeding them gossips about me and my BF !!!
I do not question what is your problem nor will I even bother to discover who you really are, because people like you are a waste of my time. You are so low in person that I do not wish to have anything to do with you. You are much more than a jealous bitch !!! The word BITCH can't even describe you fully.
Actually I even sympathize and feel sorry for you, because it seems like first, you have no social life, second, you have super low self esteem, third, you are an attention seeker, fourth, your IQ level are obviously lower than zero ( explaining the GREAT English writing skills), fifth, you are a person who's emotionally unstable, feeling unsecured and jealous over the people around you, and always desired the limelight to be on you.
I could go on and on about what is wrong with you, but since I am such a kind hearted person, I decided to spare you no more embarrassing truth about your personality!! =) *angelic smile*
I am truly honoured that you choose me as your 'victim' ( Ima doubtful though cos I don't feel harmed actually!! =p). This proves that you are jealous of me and I am truly gleeeeful to know that!! I must be someone truly GREAT for you to feel jealous of!
*sigh* =)
Please don't be jealous that I have a BF that loves and cares for me very much, I have a family that protects, loves and care for me unconditionally AND friends that stand by me no matter what happen. If you still feel why am I soooooo much better and happier than you, why not try taking a look on yourself and reflect on your own personality, MAYBE from there, you could start realizing your mistakes and ugly personality and make a new change!! I will pray hard for you!! =D
I am really sorry to disappoint you in saying your email to my dad has NONE of the effect nor outcome you hope and wish to see while laughing wickedly (and pathetically) alone. So, for your own good, I really do advice you to seek medical and psychology help.
You can indeed try more WEAK attempts in 'harming' *snort* me, but trust me, this will only further prove yourself to be a sad and worthless homosapien!! =)
P/S : I understand your situation of having LIMITED English skills, if you could not understand clearly what I have written, you could always seek for professional help! =) Or maybe, please take up IELTS course during your absolute FREE time so you could produce better quality emails!! =)



0 comments:
Post a Comment