Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Yippie Yippie Yay Yay!!!
Everyone!!!
Look Out!!
Pei Huan is coming HOME in less than 5 days time!!!
WooHoooooo~~~
Damn...Ima miss home lotssss lor!!!
I would embrace Malaysia with a big warm & opening heart (and hands)
YES!! including the constantly HOT weather....the MOSQUITOES (Melbourne no mossy!!so good lehh)...the POLLUTION...the roadside hawkers...Manglish everywhere and even the super frustrating traffic jams!!!
YES YES YES!!!
Thats HOW MUCH I miss M'sia!!!
After soooo many months away from home...
Its time to go home
FINALLY!!!
The first thing I gonna do when I SKIP off the plane is
to HUG my mummyyy!!!
I Miss Her sooooo much!!!
&
tease my dong dong sis~~
Miss her lots lots n lotsssss~~~
Dun misunderstand la k?
I miss my dad lots lots n lots too
But my dad & I
we not those huggie huggie mhuaxx mhuaxx type laaa
hehehe~~
OKOK....
So I already have my three weeks in M'sia all PLANNED OUT!!
(including my anticipation!!)
Everyone!!!
Look Out!!
Pei Huan is coming HOME in less than 5 days time!!!
WooHoooooo~~~
Damn...Ima miss home lotssss lor!!!
I would embrace Malaysia with a big warm & opening heart (and hands)
YES!! including the constantly HOT weather....the MOSQUITOES (Melbourne no mossy!!so good lehh)...the POLLUTION...the roadside hawkers...Manglish everywhere and even the super frustrating traffic jams!!!
YES YES YES!!!
Thats HOW MUCH I miss M'sia!!!
After soooo many months away from home...
Its time to go home
FINALLY!!!
The first thing I gonna do when I SKIP off the plane is
to HUG my mummyyy!!!
I Miss Her sooooo much!!!
&
tease my dong dong sis~~
Miss her lots lots n lotsssss~~~
Dun misunderstand la k?
I miss my dad lots lots n lots too
But my dad & I
we not those huggie huggie mhuaxx mhuaxx type laaa
hehehe~~
OKOK....
So I already have my three weeks in M'sia all PLANNED OUT!!
(including my anticipation!!)
1. Going for my loooong awaited Bak Kut Teh!!! I miss my Bak Kut Teh!!!
2. Looooooong chat with my dumb dumb at home!!
3. Wong Soon Kee's fried Chicken!! Rojak!! Roti Canai!!Hokkien Mee!!Har Mee!! Curry Mee!! Char Keow Teow!! Nasi Lemak!! SATAYY!! Ais Kacang.....................Basically ALL my food cravingsss that Melbourne FAILED to satisfy me!! hehe~~ Makan kaki anyone? (I know I can always count on Koi though =p )
4. BANGSAR HERE I COMEEEE!!!! shopping shopping shopping~~~ Shopping makes me a HAPPY girl!!!!
5. PASAR MALAM!!!!hehehe...gonna go EVERY WEEK!!! what to do? Melbourne NO night market one!! *pout*
6. My mum's cooking!!! Yay!!!Ima gonna DEMAND that I decide the menu EVERYDAY!!! =D *grins*
7. Meet my family new pet - Brandy * I put this up to make my sis happy...Layan only la k?* =p
8. Meet up with my Caryn darling ASAP and have loooooong loooooong chat!! I miss our gossip session!!
9. ALL my girlie friendssss!! Kiki...Amy...Jac........I MISS EUUU GUYSSSS!!!!
2. Looooooong chat with my dumb dumb at home!!
3. Wong Soon Kee's fried Chicken!! Rojak!! Roti Canai!!Hokkien Mee!!Har Mee!! Curry Mee!! Char Keow Teow!! Nasi Lemak!! SATAYY!! Ais Kacang.....................Basically ALL my food cravingsss that Melbourne FAILED to satisfy me!! hehe~~ Makan kaki anyone? (I know I can always count on Koi though =p )
4. BANGSAR HERE I COMEEEE!!!! shopping shopping shopping~~~ Shopping makes me a HAPPY girl!!!!
5. PASAR MALAM!!!!hehehe...gonna go EVERY WEEK!!! what to do? Melbourne NO night market one!! *pout*
6. My mum's cooking!!! Yay!!!Ima gonna DEMAND that I decide the menu EVERYDAY!!! =D *grins*
7. Meet my family new pet - Brandy * I put this up to make my sis happy...Layan only la k?* =p
8. Meet up with my Caryn darling ASAP and have loooooong loooooong chat!! I miss our gossip session!!
9. ALL my girlie friendssss!! Kiki...Amy...Jac........I MISS EUUU GUYSSSS!!!!
10. High school Gathering!!
-DEFINITELY gonna meet up with Kuan!! He promise to bring me go Bak Kut Teh!!PLUS he leaving to US soon =(
-Kah Jin promise to perform a dance for me =)
-'Girly' session with my Siew Pao and our shopping tripss
-Chitty Chatty session with Kelv n Kuan
-Alex will demand I cook for him!!hahaha~
-etc etc etc etc
10. The Hawaii Theme Gathering Party by Koi!!! weeee~~~
11. ALLYCIA coming to KL!!! tralalalala~~~ =)
12. Learn cooking from my mummy!! hehehe~~~More recipes when I come back to Melb!!
13. desperado for HAIR CUT and MAYBE redye my hair =)
14. Pedicure & Manicure session with El darling...
15. El coming to KL!!hehehe~~~
16. KOI & our shopping trips and makan sessions!!YAY!!
17. Forever 21...MNG...Topshop...Zara...Nose...Vincci...........yada yada yada HERE I COME!!!
18. Driving around in my Myvi!! I miss my lil black partner!!
19. watch movies like there's no tomorrow
20. Run & JUMP on my beloved bed n lie there for one whole day and goes SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF!!! I MISS MY ROOM, especially my bed!!
21. ahm....Mic...keyyyy (Again...have to include this to make my sis happy)
22. Nyek nyek nyek...present session from my sis *grin wide wide*
23. Unique Seafood!! I miss my seafood!!!
24. Girlies night out with my girliesss~~
25. Ipoh mari!!! Here I come Ipoh!! hehehe~~ =))
26. Unplanned YET holidays with my favourite girlsss!!
27. Outings and MORE outings!!!
28. SHOPPING!!! I think i mention this earlier?hehehe~~
29. FAMILY TIME!!!! I wanna go somewhere ANYWHERE with my family!!!miss em so so so sooooo much!!
30. My handmade brownies promised by my 'Kao Fu'!! hehehe~~~ =p
31. ASTRO!!!
32. J.CO doughnuts!!
33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38................................................
OKOK
I shall stop my rambling...
it seems the list is getting a tad too looong
=p
GOSH
Just the thought of landing in Malaysia excites me!!!
5 MORE DAYS
PEI HUAN!!!
Just...
...5...
..more.....
..days!!!!
=)
People!!!
LETS GO OUT OK!!!!
-DEFINITELY gonna meet up with Kuan!! He promise to bring me go Bak Kut Teh!!PLUS he leaving to US soon =(
-Kah Jin promise to perform a dance for me =)
-'Girly' session with my Siew Pao and our shopping tripss
-Chitty Chatty session with Kelv n Kuan
-Alex will demand I cook for him!!hahaha~
-etc etc etc etc
10. The Hawaii Theme Gathering Party by Koi!!! weeee~~~
11. ALLYCIA coming to KL!!! tralalalala~~~ =)
12. Learn cooking from my mummy!! hehehe~~~More recipes when I come back to Melb!!
13. desperado for HAIR CUT and MAYBE redye my hair =)
14. Pedicure & Manicure session with El darling...
15. El coming to KL!!hehehe~~~
16. KOI & our shopping trips and makan sessions!!YAY!!
17. Forever 21...MNG...Topshop...Zara...Nose...Vincci...........yada yada yada HERE I COME!!!
18. Driving around in my Myvi!! I miss my lil black partner!!
19. watch movies like there's no tomorrow
20. Run & JUMP on my beloved bed n lie there for one whole day and goes SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF!!! I MISS MY ROOM, especially my bed!!
21. ahm....Mic...keyyyy (Again...have to include this to make my sis happy)
22. Nyek nyek nyek...present session from my sis *grin wide wide*
23. Unique Seafood!! I miss my seafood!!!
24. Girlies night out with my girliesss~~
25. Ipoh mari!!! Here I come Ipoh!! hehehe~~ =))
26. Unplanned YET holidays with my favourite girlsss!!
27. Outings and MORE outings!!!
28. SHOPPING!!! I think i mention this earlier?hehehe~~
29. FAMILY TIME!!!! I wanna go somewhere ANYWHERE with my family!!!miss em so so so sooooo much!!
30. My handmade brownies promised by my 'Kao Fu'!! hehehe~~~ =p
31. ASTRO!!!
32. J.CO doughnuts!!
33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38................................................
OKOK
I shall stop my rambling...
it seems the list is getting a tad too looong
=p
GOSH
Just the thought of landing in Malaysia excites me!!!
5 MORE DAYS
PEI HUAN!!!
Just...
...5...
..more.....
..days!!!!
=)
People!!!
LETS GO OUT OK!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment