Friday, June 27, 2008
Me & Koi went for a candle light dinner for two at

the night before I going home to Malaysia
=)
(I know again what u guys are thinking!!)
"why does two girls wanna go candle light dinner together??!!"
hehe~~
Cos it makes both of us HAPPY~~

Our yummy yummy cocktails~
My Strawberry Daiquiri & Koi's Margarita~
<3


Entree:

Fresh sweet yummy oyster!!
*slurrrppp~*
(I think these are what cause Koi & me to have stomach upset later that night)
but well
its yummy laaa!!
hehehe~
Our Main:

Scallopini di Veal something something..
hehehe~
For someone like me
who isn't a big beef fan
this is heavenly yummylicious~
Especially their mash potato!!
finger licking good~

Linguini Vongole~
Two VERY happy ppl tucking in the food!!
*yum yum yum*


FOOOODDDD!!!!
Gone are the stresssss~~~
Exam? WHAT exam??!!
=p
Dessert:

Creme Brulee..
(I think its yummy but Koi says she prefers the caramel coating to be more burnt...)

<3
Thanks dear for the wonderful dinner!!!
See You In M'sia soon!!!
*More like you landed in M'sia d!!!*
hehe~
SHOPPINGGG okie okie??
=)
the night before I going home to Malaysia
=)
(I know again what u guys are thinking!!)
"why does two girls wanna go candle light dinner together??!!"
hehe~~
Cos it makes both of us HAPPY~~
Our yummy yummy cocktails~
My Strawberry Daiquiri & Koi's Margarita~
<3
Entree:
Fresh sweet yummy oyster!!
*slurrrppp~*
(I think these are what cause Koi & me to have stomach upset later that night)
but well
its yummy laaa!!
hehehe~
Our Main:
Scallopini di Veal something something..
hehehe~
For someone like me
who isn't a big beef fan
this is heavenly yummylicious~
Especially their mash potato!!
finger licking good~
Linguini Vongole~
Two VERY happy ppl tucking in the food!!
*yum yum yum*
FOOOODDDD!!!!
Gone are the stresssss~~~
Exam? WHAT exam??!!
=p
Dessert:
Creme Brulee..
(I think its yummy but Koi says she prefers the caramel coating to be more burnt...)
<3
Thanks dear for the wonderful dinner!!!
See You In M'sia soon!!!
*More like you landed in M'sia d!!!*
hehe~
SHOPPINGGG okie okie??
=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment